AT THE END OF THE DAY WHO WILL SLAY? STANDS, FIELD, UNIS, APPEARANCE???

Views: 15407

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is like that dang own blue dress fiasco. I definitely see a powder blue. Not white. Lol.

It looks everything came together for the squad this game, it seems like everyone is on the same page here. I just wish she'd do altogether more often.

Also this would've been a nice game to pull out D'tara's 2010 bayou classic uni or April's all gold bayou classic uni.

I agree on the squad dancing as a whole. They seem afraid to do it for some reason. 

I've never liked that uniform since Danny's era screwed with the cut of that blue leo. The traditional isn't even the same anymore, and I LOVE that uniform. 

Justin S. said:

It looks everything came together for the squad this game, it seems like everyone is on the same page here. I just wish she'd do altogether more often.

Also this would've been a nice game to pull out D'tara's 2010 bayou classic uni or April's all gold bayou classic uni.

I want to see this ending on a routine this season !! 

Starts at 10:23

https://youtu.be/cbSW-3P_bRU

I wasn't done.
Let us continue the "dissertation" lol

That uniform incident explained so well (thanks K.K.) is quite interesting.

Instead of grown women discovering their freedom and trusting their OWN judgement, DT wants current dolls to be her "little girls" needing permission for anything and everything.
mannn I would take that suspension anyday. It's a Blessing in disguise.

I love that KP and Linkford maintained their integrity and took the sacrifice to remain the grown and growing women they are today. you sure won't find DT calling them little girls...NOPE, not in a fucking million. Why? Because there's that sense of respect and womanliness about how they carry themselves; calling them "little girl" would be wayyyyyyy off. KP is no-nonsense and I love her for it.

They are grown women, they don't need their sponsor hovering over their every decision like a helicopter parent like seen at the beginning and throughout this video; at 0:03 and from 1:07-1:35.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFeF9LSTDgw&t=191s

now i know and can see damn well their hair didn't need fixing. that was sooo tacky and it's also distracting to the girls.
she wants to be tooo hands on. DT being a helicopter sponsor is NOT good for their development, PERIOD. Like, back the fuck off. Let these growing women practice being responsible.

FYI the term "baby" is vastly different from "little girl." there's a distinction to me. Baby is endearing and I wouldn't say anything about that. but little girl is a stretch and it's like, what are you really trying to insinuate? To me, it's a questionable term WHEN it's directed at a grown woman. (The love be so fake y'all.) *cues Drake fake love*
REAL/ACTUAL little girls can be rich and talented all they want, but they can't do or even buy what they want or will to do. why? because they need permission first. Even for the smallest of actions. which is okay for actual little girls.
but being termed a little girl, especially when you're not, ain't IT y'all! it implies a lack of freedom.

*cues Beyonce grown woman.*
whew chile when i tell you that song set me free from that little girl-permission-needing mindset! BWAHAHAHAHA

adulthood gets REAL AF. like, shit be hitting the fan and you need the right MINDSET to not only survive, but come out on top.
THIS is why i don't take that little girl mindset lightly.
I am pushing for them-dolls to be given room/a sense of freedom to be responsible women and carry themselves as such.

I didn't even know who the sponsor was before DT and that's how it should be. I feel like after 2015, it's been the age of DTs "little" YES girls. I would hate for that theme to continue.
NB; also, try not to get it twisted, It's the behavior that I am constructively criticizing, not the person/people/org.

End of dissertation.

*cues Rihanna; YEAH I SAID IT.*

casandra murphy said:

I wasn't done.
Let us continue the "dissertation" lol

That uniform incident explained so well (thanks K.K.) is quite interesting.

Instead of grown women discovering their freedom and trusting their OWN judgement, DT wants current dolls to be her "little girls" needing permission for anything and everything.
mannn I would take that suspension anyday. It's a Blessing in disguise.

I love that KP and Linkford maintained their integrity and took the sacrifice to remain the grown and growing women they are today. you sure won't find DT calling them little girls...NOPE, not in a fucking million. Why? Because there's that sense of respect and womanliness about how they carry themselves; calling them "little girl" would be wayyyyyyy off. KP is no-nonsense and I love her for it.

They are grown women, they don't need their sponsor hovering over their every decision like a helicopter parent like seen at the beginning and throughout this video; at 0:03 and from 1:07-1:35.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFeF9LSTDgw&t=191s

now i know and can see damn well their hair didn't need fixing. that was sooo tacky and it's also distracting to the girls.
she wants to be tooo hands on. DT being a helicopter sponsor is NOT good for their development, PERIOD. Like, back the fuck off. Let these growing women practice being responsible.

FYI the term "baby" is vastly different from "little girl." there's a distinction to me. Baby is endearing and I wouldn't say anything about that. but little girl is a stretch and it's like, what are you really trying to insinuate? To me, it's a questionable term WHEN it's directed at a grown woman. (The love be so fake y'all.) *cues Drake fake love*
REAL/ACTUAL little girls can be rich and talented all they want, but they can't do or even buy what they want or will to do. why? because they need permission first. Even for the smallest of actions. which is okay for actual little girls.
but being termed a little girl, especially when you're not, ain't IT y'all! it implies a lack of freedom.

*cues Beyonce grown woman.*
whew chile when i tell you that song set me free from that little girl-permission-needing mindset! BWAHAHAHAHA

adulthood gets REAL AF. like, shit be hitting the fan and you need the right MINDSET to not only survive, but come out on top.
THIS is why i don't take that little girl mindset lightly.
I am pushing for them-dolls to be given room/a sense of freedom to be responsible women and carry themselves as such.

I didn't even know who the sponsor was before DT and that's how it should be. I feel like after 2015, it's been the age of DTs "little" YES girls. I would hate for that theme to continue.
NB; also, try not to get it twisted, It's the behavior that I am constructively criticizing, not the person/people/org.

End of dissertation.

*cues Rihanna; YEAH I SAID IT.*

I hope everyone can agree or agree to disagree without the name calling or ideas that its wrong to have an opinion.

Personally, I think valid points are being made especially considering Taneria seems the least developed of 16 in terms of leadership. Maybe DT knows who to call "little girl" and who to not call little girl? Either way its definitely a term used to put and keep a person in line, and I also agree that it probably wouldn't have been used on KP, which is maybe why they tried to get rid of everything KP related after she left? Because that control wasnt there? Thats pure speculation.

I like Taneria and want more from her in terms of development but it seems shes at a period where she's either regressing or trying to find herself as a dancer and doll. Maybe Gabby being picked over her did a bit to her mentally, but i will say this. When the lead individually at the Bayou Classics I could tell by DTs expression as Taneria lead that she would never have that captain spot. In noticing that way back, calling her a little girl is definitely a move to keep her in line.

Before anyone jumps at anyone, I watched Brendan and Maya on youtube where Brendan said that Haymer used tactics to keep folks in line to make sure that they didnt get the bighead, so the same happening to tge Dolls wouldnt be far fetched. Btw some may need to be reminded not to get the big head, for example if Jordan had made captain this team would have looked totally different and not in a good way. 

Whew Chile.... LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!

Well allegedly DT will no longer be sponsor at some point and they will transition things to Akai. So I’m wondering what she will be like as a sponsor.

She seems a bit rude. I actually like DT from what I see.

I saw some video where Akai was rudely telling someone to backup all while being right in front of the camera blocking the view of the girls. Seemed unprofessional and never saw that from DT before.

Lisa McDaniel said:

Well allegedly DT will no longer be sponsor at some point and they will transition things to Akai. So I’m wondering what she will be like as a sponsor.

How was Akai while she was on the squad? I know somebody mentioned her being wronged by the organization. 

Here's the video of Akais attitude. I dont like it and see they mention something in the comments about it. I hope Dtara doesnt leave.

https://youtu.be/bdOBuO6NOiw

Lisa McDaniel said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service