Replies

• I definitely don't want to see the Dolls in white! I'm kinda WHITED-OUT Gabby. I'm not sleeping on the foxes but I kinda rather the Dolls save the tricks for the Motion next week...lol

• 1. Stands, I’ve enjoyed seeing Cassondra up front and Gabby finally has a fire to her. So I’d say a tie. 

2. Field, Dolls especially if they have the same energy as HC. Plus Foxes never have enough room to show out. 

3. Appearance, Gabby only got one more white uniform the girls can wear and I bet we see it this month. Excited to see the pink gloves and character heels. Hopefully the Dolls use the light pink ones from last year and not the hot pink ones. Foxes have been doing good on not serial repeating uniforms this season. I mean they wore that gold fringe one TO DEATH last year. But I’d say appearance is pretty close with a slight edge to Dolls. 

• I'M going BACK to CALI ...! DOLLS ACROSS THE BOARD'S @ drew brees breaks record's @!!!@
  • AND LIL Wayne performing @ HALFTIME!
  • Dolls have 4 white unis left lol.. (and 2 possibles)6665600500?profile=original6665597094?profile=original6665601061?profile=original6665600883?profile=original6665600680?profile=original

6665600698?profile=originalShe got options lmao

GAPeach said:

1. Stands, I’ve enjoyed seeing Cassondra up front and Gabby finally has a fire to her. So I’d say a tie. 

2. Field, Dolls especially if they have the same energy as HC. Plus Foxes never have enough room to show out. 

3. Appearance, Gabby only got one more white uniform the girls can wear and I bet we see it this month. Excited to see the pink gloves and character heels. Hopefully the Dolls use the light pink ones from last year and not the hot pink ones. Foxes have been doing good on not serial repeating uniforms this season. I mean they wore that gold fringe one TO DEATH last year. But I’d say appearance is pretty close with a slight edge to Dolls. 

SU Dancing Dolls vs PVAMU Black Foxes
    AT THE END OF THE DAY WHO WILL SLAY? STANDS, FIELD, UNIS, APPEARANCE???
  • lets just call her Gabby En Blanc lmbo

• I’d like to see the second one just because we haven’t seen it since that picture was taken and the second one just to see how they would style it for a day game since we saw it during the night (which it works best in). All the others can go in the closet for a minute. 

Whoelsewoulditbe said:

Dolls have 4 white unis left lol.. (and 2 possibles)6665600500?profile=original6665597094?profile=original6665601061?profile=original6665600883?profile=original6665600680?profile=original

GAPeach said:

1. Stands, I’ve enjoyed seeing Cassondra up front and Gabby finally has a fire to her. So I’d say a tie. 

• Well u wont see the second one ever again because Kayla turned that one into the uniform that you see in the 5th pic which caused her and Dannie L to get suspended from the team for those couple games back in 2015. DT was pissed smh I hate we only seen the uniform in the 5th pic once.

GAPeach said:

I’d like to see the second one just because we haven’t seen it since that picture was taken and the second one just to see how they would style it for a day game since we saw it during the night (which it works best in). All the others can go in the closet for a minute. 

Whoelsewoulditbe said:

Dolls have 4 white unis left lol.. (and 2 possibles)6665600500?profile=original6665597094?profile=original6665601061?profile=original6665600883?profile=original6665600680?profile=original

GAPeach said:

• The 2nd uniform was altered into the second to last uniform.  I remember someone saying the 3rd one was falling apart.

Whoelsewoulditbe said:

GAPeach said:

• If that’s the case I’d love to see Gabby give us a French cut leo before she leaves. I see it happening for her since “full glam, boujie” is what people associate with her. 

This reply was deleted.