SU DOLL HAZE 2015

I NEED SUM INFO...........I HEAR KAYLA  DANI ARE GONE!!! AND............CONNOR IS CAPT

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• Rumors !!!! It went from that to its same line up and they working intensively with Melody aka can't get right in stands . We shall see next Friday tho , I honestly think thse rumors started from some Queen whose fave ain't make it . And it just got legs
  • I feel alot of drama from last year carried over to this year which is driving it. This is alot of what's going across media sites.....

6663900684?profile=original

There are also alot of justice for Dani and Justice for Kayla pics and posts going around. The word on social media is that alot of this broke out because of the freshmen having to paint/stone the dolls shoes and such from last week. They are saying that for this reason Dani and Kayla were suspended for two games and when they returned that their titles would be stripped. So the word is that Kayla said she would not be returning after suspension because she does not agree with the punishment as the freshmen dolls always do the glittering and stoning. I hope and pray that most of this is rumors but it's hard to fight against when alot of inside people are saying it. Even members of the jukebox on facebook band groups are confirming it's true. Again not encouraging anything or condoning anything just giving you all and update as to the latest information being said. I wish these ladies the best as I do the Settes, they both have had set backs over small things this year it seems, but I feel they will be ok. This day and age anything can be misconstrued as hazing.

• LaZay shouldn't have posted that .
  • she didnt post that..sumbdy asked her that on ASK.FM..........and it has been confirmed that conner is the new capt.......
    Michael Dedrick said:

LaZay shouldn't have posted that .
  • We will see next week
  • She didn't post it, someone asked her that on ask after the allegations came out, I was simply showing how they are trying to bring over last year drama to and the stuff from tryouts to try and cause issues with the current line. Let the girls just dance!!

Michael Dedrick said:

LaZay shouldn't have posted that .
    SU DOLL HAZE 2015
    I NEED SUM INFO...........I HEAR KAYLA  DANI ARE GONE!!! AND............CONNOR IS CAPT
  • yes indeed , but im excited about seeing Connor lead Friday night at the BOTB .
  • I really hope that all of this isn't over some character heels. I understand that the band directors has to take a zero tolerance approach to hazing but this has gone way over board. I hope that D'tara is doing everything she can to stop this seeing as though she was in there shoes just 5 years ago.
  • What is going on? Sooner or later wearing a white t shirt as a crab will be considered hazing.  

Some of you guys really wanted Conner up front, welp your prayers have been answered at a cost. 

• This is a bunch of BS!!!! Everybody knows that the freshmen are the ones that stones the character heels as well as the uniforms how is that considered hazing?!?!? The dolls have been doing that tradition for years!!! From what I'm hearing on campus Melody was the one complaining saying that she didn't want to do it... Smh if the freshman girls didn't notice the dolls do that for a reason and it's for the freshmen to bond with each other this new set of Dolls is incredible I just can't take this new generation at all.. I'm over it they got suspended for something so petty that could have been talked out or resolved.. I'm sorry and yall might hate me for this but I honestly can't see Connor up front I can't.. Smh hopefully she proves me wrong next Friday but I highly doubt it she is just to damn prissy for me..
This reply was deleted.