Replies

• Alright fair warning guys for this post I will not be allowing people to run a muck! Debates and people's opinions are welcomed, however anymore personal attacks and such will be dealt with accordingly. These posts are getting to 300 quick because half of it is personal attacks and such. Let's do better and have fun :)

• Honestly I wish we could just dead this shit* Excuse my language* until after tryouts or maybe even the first game because it aint like they goin show the girls who made it after auditions. Also its long a ongoing circle people saying what they wanna see, what uniforms they should be wearing, how they should look and have their hair lol. At the end of the day them girls goin do what they want. Hell if they start bucking thats something they want to do lol. These people really be thinking the alumni dolls are gonna stop these girls from doing what they want. Them women dont even care, hell they like what these girls are doing. But its the same subjects in here and personal attacks its getting old and tired.

Stuntboi06 said:

Alright fair warning guys for this post I will not be allowing people to run a muck! Debates and people's opinions are welcomed, however anymore personal attacks and such will be dealt with accordingly. These posts are getting to 300 quick because half of it is personal attacks and such. Let's do better and have fun :)

SU Fabulous Dancing Doll Auditions 2019
    bandhead.org is a social network
  • Agree with all the above. 

• Thanks Stuntboi06!

Stuntboi06 said:

Alright fair warning guys for this post I will not be allowing people to run a muck! Debates and people's opinions are welcomed, however anymore personal attacks and such will be dealt with accordingly. These posts are getting to 300 quick because half of it is personal attacks and such. Let's do better and have fun :)

SU Fabulous Dancing Doll Auditions 2019
    bandhead.org is a social network
  • I hope THAT hurricane BARRY doesn't impede our TRYOUTS PROCESS!
  • I’m hopeful that we can act like adults and not tear any ladies down. They’re humans. And we should treat them that way regardless of our opinions. Calling folks trash and etc. is offensive and I take issue with it. I’ve met some of the ladies we discuss on this team and they don’t deserve to be torn down because they’re not your cup of tea. Everyone knows that some of the latest fan favs are not my favorites but I would never tear them down on here or include their personal matters on a dance thread. We see this time after time and it’s senseless. Thanks stunt for always holding it down and as always I will be accountable for my own actions. 

• Thanks for starting a new thread, much needed. Hopefully the overt negativity and senseless bashing of these girls and their personal lives will cease. We are all human and imperfect, not easy to be under a microscope of people that haven't and/or never will be in your shoes. Anyways... does anyone have a picture of the twins? Looking forward to the new season. My wish list is 4 gorgeous and talented crabs!

• I WANT 5 NEW crabs @
  • MOVING ON... 

Lets stop dwelling on the past. 

• To ALL my Louisiana family and friends especially around NOLA...BE SAFE and CAUTIOUS as this Hurricane eyes us! Prayers UP!

This reply was deleted.