Views: 23335

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Chile, they would have to shut the entire organization down if Cam didn’t make it. All of Jackson would be in BR boycotting. Mimi would have a breakdown, y’all know she lives through that child. All hell would break through on social media. They even posted that Cam made the team last year on theshaderoom, so it’s kind of a big deal if she makes it or not. Im not worried though. That girl is talented as hell and a sweetheart. They love her. She’s definitely making the team.

Dropitandbringitback said:

Same thing for Camryn. We will know if she made it or not because MIMI will light they ass up!

Alicia Wax said:

Bri is good! All of the dolls loooove her and are rooting for her. Also that is old news. Dani and Gabby are cool now. 

I will I’ll say one thing, we will know if Bri made it or not based off Dani’s ig story. You know she will lose her shit and be venting all week. If Dani is silent and no subs are thrown, Bri most definitely made the team. 

Jason said:

I have a question for the panel: Since people say Dannie wasn't supportive of Gabby earlier in the season, and people also say other girls from '16 weren't as well, do you think all of that hurts Bri's chances of making the squad, since she is closely connected with Dannie, current member Taneria (McKinley connection), and even former possibly disgraced member Tailyn (McKinley connection)?

Im thinking how awkward that would be for Gabby (if chosen as captain) to be captain over a girl whose play mother she had alleged beef with? I hope this makes sense. lol

Also, do you think some of Bri's antics might play a part on her possibly not making it as well? You know they love Dolls to act like a Doll through and through, and on some of Lashalln's videos, she wasn't always Doll-like, I guess you could say. Do yall think they would consider any of this?

I am just asking. No shade, no hate. just something I had thought about.

The Bayou 2010 Leo looks to be the same, but the bottom was taken down or extra fabric was added to the cut. 

I don't even like to see the traditional anymore. Whoever approved that remake killed  the wow factor of it.  It looks like a high school remade a signature Doll Uniform. 

Kaylon Voovam said:

I said she WASTED MONEY to have BAD REPLICAS made is wtf im saying!! The captain designs  the uniforms for their year and Micah’s mom makes them. She had an entire new set of those 2 uniforms made but she took the french cut down. Which was a waste, because the original cuts were 10x better imo. Don’t you think I know Dannie didn’t hand make a uniform...use common sense.

BandJunkee said:

Dannie didn’t make uniforms. Wtf are you saying?

Kaylon Voovam said:

I have a feeling it’s gonna be a team of 12. I know y’all may not like it but its not like they haven’t done it before in other years. Besides, the first game is in a month, so i’m sure Micah’s mom has BEEN started on some of the new uniforms and making an extra of all the older ones lol. Hell, if Dannie can waste money to make BAD replicas of 2 old uniforms for no reason IN THE SAME YEAR(turquoise and traditional), I see no problem with them doing this.

Exactly. Lol.  You KNEW when you auditioned that French cuts are a Doll staple. Suck. It. Up. These squads are very much about aesthetic as well as dance. 

Plus these French cuts can't be too uncomfortable because EVERY Doll Takes photos in a traditional leo for senior pics and every summer HBCU dance event we've seen 15 in has had French cut leos. 

Kaylon Voovam said:

It’s not that im saying I just loved all the french cuts!! Im saying she could have used that money to make 2 more brand new uniforms instead of remakes. Plus the dolls have been wearing that cut since forever. So either don’t wear those unis during the season or suck it up. They know what they signed up to wear.

Alicia Wax said:

I’m sure the sponsors have a say in that and it’s solely not on Dannie. And a lot of girls and their family complained about the French cut being uncomfortable and inappropriate. I wish y’all would get over these damn French cut Leo’s. They are over. Get over it. Move the hell on lol. Damn. Y’all literally bring this shit up every two pages!!

Kaylon Voovam said:

I said she WASTED MONEY to have BAD REPLICAS made is wtf im saying!! The captain designs  the uniforms for their year and Micah’s mom makes them. She had an entire new set of those 2 uniforms made but she took the french cut down. Which was a waste, because the original cuts were 10x better imo. Don’t you think I know Dannie didn’t hand make a uniform...use common sense.

BandJunkee said:

Dannie didn’t make uniforms. Wtf are you saying?

Kaylon Voovam said:

I have a feeling it’s gonna be a team of 12. I know y’all may not like it but its not like they haven’t done it before in other years. Besides, the first game is in a month, so i’m sure Micah’s mom has BEEN started on some of the new uniforms and making an extra of all the older ones lol. Hell, if Dannie can waste money to make BAD replicas of 2 old uniforms for no reason IN THE SAME YEAR(turquoise and traditional), I see no problem with them doing this.

SENDING OUT GOOD VIBES, PEACE, LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO ALL OF OUR DOLL AUDITION PARTICIPANTS! CREEPIN, LUTHER VANDROSS, CREEP, T.L.C. AND THERE'S A WINNER IN YOU , PATTI LABELLE! GOOD LUCK, NOW GEAUX BREAK A LEG ! DANCING DOLLS 19_20

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service