2017-2018 SU Dancing Doll auditions are this Saturday, May 20th. On this day they will announce the 15 finalists. The actual 2017-2018 team will be announced on Monday, June 5th!

Follow the forum, the SU media team and other outlets for all the updates. I know we all can't wait to see what happens. 

2014:

2015:

2016:

2017: ???? May the odds be forever in your favor.

Views: 19886

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I will never forget the 2006 and 2015 Doll tryouts because no one was expecting the surprises
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is my first time following the Dolls' audition process. This should be interesting.

I believe the biggest shockers have been 2006, 2008, 2014, & 2015. They break the chains of predictability sometimes. I wonder if this will be one of "those" auditions. 

Dee Roberts said:

I will never forget the 2006 and 2015 Doll tryouts because no one was expecting the surprises

I see all of '15 (Alyx, Mel "for tail", Tailyn, Jordan) returning and, of course, Maya. IMO, Taneria is probably the safest of '16. Gabby has grown on me too. I'd like to see what she'd do with that ace spot this time around. 

I am wondering how big DT and Haymer are wanting the line this year, though.

I was thinking the same, John. Not gonna lie, seeing the '14 line photo made me miss 9. I believe that's the magic number all around. 

John said:

Yes. 9 seems to be a really popular # amongst fans. But, that certainly further intensifies an already intense audition lol. Hypothetically speaking, let's say all 4 of '15 + Maya are shoe-ins. That's 5 spots filled already. Then, we have the 4 girls from '16. I'm not so certain about all of them returning, though. We'll see. 

Regardless of the size of the line, I see us getting at LEAST 2 new Dolls.

HBCU Guy said:

I was thinking the same, John. Not gonna lie, seeing the '14 line photo made me miss 9. I believe that's the magic number all around. 

John said:

I honestly would love to see all of them return, but I don't want to see a large line, 11 or more. With that said, there would only be room for one or two new Dolls to have a line of about 9 or 10, my idea number of Dolls.

After 2014, I knew 2015 would be amazingly beautiful squad... 14 all around was a struggle squad visually... although 14 can dance circles around 15... 15 us the weakest crab class since 2008

HBCU Guy said:

I believe the biggest shockers have been 2006, 2008, 2014, & 2015. They break the chains of predictability sometimes. I wonder if this will be one of "those" auditions. 

Dee Roberts said:

I'm not opposed to an even more intensified audition. Certainly, it would be hell on earth for the girls BUT, it would keep them on their a-game at all times. 

John said:

Yes. 9 seems to be a really popular # amongst fans. But, that certainly further intensifies an already intense audition lol. Hypothetically speaking, let's say all 4 of '15 + Maya are shoe-ins. That's 5 spots filled already. Then, we have the 4 girls from '16. I'm not so certain about all of them returning, though. We'll see. 

Regardless of the size of the line, I see us getting at LEAST 2 new Dolls.

HBCU Guy said:

John said:

2015 Crabs were strong and Melody only problem was the stands back in 2015. 2015 was one of the strongest crabs line Post Doc Era. Alyxx, Tailyn, Jacqueline, Jordan, and Mel gave us old school Doc Doll vibes.
Daveon Blackshire said:
After 2014, I knew 2015 would be amazingly beautiful squad... 14 all around was a struggle squad visually... although 14 can dance circles around 15... 15 us the weakest crab class since 2008

HBCU Guy said:

Dee Roberts said:

2008 was a shocker because Airee didn't make the squad that year.
HBCU Guy said:

Dee Roberts said:

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service