Replies

• oh girl smh....* Rolls Eyes* cant wait for them to finally announce these girls so some of yall can rest this summer. Please don't cry,rant to much, and make up lies if your favorite doesn't make the official squad, congratulate the girls that did and lets look forward to the fall. Cuts happen it's an audition. Yall will still be saying slay and everything else in the fall once they come strutting in that stadium.

• I can't wait till Monday. Break a leg Jordan and Micah. And congrats to all new and returning dolls!!
  • Tribute to Earth, Wind and Fire by The JUKES 1981,  I Don't Want Nobody to DANCE with YOU 1982 Bayou Classic Ft  Sololist Jackie Elliot You Gonna LOVE ME, DANCIN FREE 1981, BIG FUN  1982,  Ain't Nobody 1982,  Can't Let GO 1998,  Believe In Me 1998 Hyatt Regency Hotel Atlanta Heritage Bowl, Doin Fine 1998, Ft. Cymbal Section, BETTER Believe 2013 Ft. the CHEERLEADERS,  Never Satisfied 2011, REFILL 2012, and SU JUKES and THEN WHAT FT.Drum SECTION/Cymbal Section !!! 

• HBCU Dance Corp sent out the list for camp trainers and Connor is on there along with Dannie who has pending next to her name.
  • I think the doll this year will be phenomenal! Regardless of who's captain,the Dancing Doll will be coming for blood and snatching edges. I would really like to see Jada D. Jordyn & Ayana as crabs. They all are beautiful young ladies and their technique is FLAWLESS! I know a lot of people doubt the Ayana girl but this girl has something in here! Go watch her newest video on Instagram this girl has technique & legs for days!
  • Here's the video

IMG_4718.PNG

• I'm just awaiting to hear that Jordyn is the doll captain! Anything other than that would be a disappointment to me. She SLAYS continuously and performs consistently on every performance. 

• I agree! But i have a strong feeling that this may be Jordan's last rip becuz of nursing skool. I GRADUATED from SU nursing skool in 2011. I dunno, not doubting she can't pull it off and do 4 but I would be shocked if she did. She is an overachiever and very smart!
  • I think she can handle it, granted it's very tuff but Jordan has a passion for education and dance so I think she will stick it out
  • I hope so! She would be the one to manage given her academic/scholastic history, however, sometimes it could just be as simple as a schedule conflict with clinicals and/or games/practices. I just hope not.
This reply was deleted.