Since it's the 50th, what would you like to be seen some by the Dolls that had never been done? Akai got us playing nice!

Views: 15240

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Southern never unleash or show their book until they play another HBCU which will of course be the botb, and when they play Famu.

WHS fan said:

Agreed. I don’t think they want to unleash until the first game.

louisianaboi08 said:

The Dolls won’t be there like we said lol, and it’s gonna be half the band. More than likely it will just be the crabs *Freshmen* just like it was last year. They are gonna do about 4 songs and march out. Y’all know how this goes. 

WHS fan said:

Welp... not sure what this means but...

Right...and we already knew the dolls would not be at fanfest! Lol I mean if you think about it when they were at fanfest in '17 we had gotten an official announcement long before that. 

I dont think the dolls would be there without an official announcement of the team yet anyway. Akai is going by her Doll days: you were not seen in any Doll capacity before game day.

louisianaboi08 said:

Southern never unleash or show their book until they play another HBCU which will of course be the botb, and when they play Famu.

WHS fan said:

Agreed. I don’t think they want to unleash until the first game.

louisianaboi08 said:

The Dolls won’t be there like we said lol, and it’s gonna be half the band. More than likely it will just be the crabs *Freshmen* just like it was last year. They are gonna do about 4 songs and march out. Y’all know how this goes. 

WHS fan said:

Welp... not sure what this means but...

Im not over remakes, simply because those uniforms were some of the best designs and best constructed.  Plus these uniforms tend to be things we haven't seen in over ten years.  So remakes make for good filler uniforms. 

I do, however, want to see new leotards that kill the game in a sense. I remember the feeling of watching them come out of that top hat and white button up and unveil the Fleur de lis in 2006. That uniform was EVERYTHING.  The same with Dtaras blue high cut leo (strong sideye at whoever turned that cut into a damn Pamper). It had been YEARS since we got a good leo design.  2007 and 2008 was just God awful for uniforms. 

ChyTheGreat said:

The dolls need a whole set of new uniforms I’m tired of seeing the remakes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1ROoXLArCc/?igshid=i74x3isgncba

Akai is finally ready to release the girls lol 

Yes 2007, 2008, and 2009 were all bad uniforms in my opinion. 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 were way better years in uni category. 2014 to 2018 were not all that with a very few exceptions. This has to be the year of redemption!

I would like to see more new unis for sure but I also agree that a remake of at just one old one would also be a good addition.

SUarchitect said:

Im not over remakes, simply because those uniforms were some of the best designs and best constructed.  Plus these uniforms tend to be things we haven't seen in over ten years.  So remakes make for good filler uniforms. 

I do, however, want to see new leotards that kill the game in a sense. I remember the feeling of watching them come out of that top hat and white button up and unveil the Fleur de lis in 2006. That uniform was EVERYTHING.  The same with Dtaras blue high cut leo (strong sideye at whoever turned that cut into a damn Pamper). It had been YEARS since we got a good leo design.  2007 and 2008 was just God awful for uniforms. 

ChyTheGreat said:

The dolls need a whole set of new uniforms I’m tired of seeing the remakes

Go to the foreverdolls page guys! Yall think they messing with us or they about to release the girls ? 

Well...I take that back! Lol. Maybe we might see the girls today?! Its kind of ironic that this promo posts on Fanfest day

GAPeach said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Go to the foreverdolls page guys! Yall think they messing with us or they about to release the girls ? 

See.. now they just playing in our faces. Lol I thought the reveal was coming right after the countdown

GAPeach said:

Micah is captain I bet.

Micah is NOT captain. That is a FACT.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service