Since it's the 50th, what would you like to be seen some by the Dolls that had never been done? Akai got us playing nice!

Views: 15242

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Please stay on topic. Thank you for the last few threads, they were on point. Keep Haymer in your prayers. Know that no one is perfect and remember he is a human being.

I just love that opening/closing. 

SUAlum11 said:

Damn look at Akai's BODY(coke bottle)...lol and yes she hit that count perfectly

SUarchitect said:

BUT she still kept Doll finesse, polish, and PERSONALITY on her face.  Nowadays everybody thinks a mug is the mood.  At least adjust facial expressions to meet the mood of the song 

This is one of my favorite close-ups of Akai. She hit that second count hard and it still was elegant 

https://youtu.be/OU48Gf2SJJc

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Lol sure did ! Akai was the shit baby !

SUAlum11 said:

I dont know if yall was at SU when Akai was there but they use to call her the Jsette-Doll because of how she worked stands.  No lie...you can ask anybody 04-05 on the yard and they will tell you.this. lol

louisianaboi08 said:

I dont know why but I thought Akai was from Mississippi smh. But I know her high school that she danced at was molded after the Jsettes. I heard Akai could have made a very good Jsette back in the day.

BandJunkee said:

Isn’t Akai from Atlanta?

The dolls need a whole set of new uniforms I’m tired of seeing the remakes

I have to agree! I’m tired of the remakes. I want to see something new and fresh!

ChyTheGreat said:

I WANT to see something from a NEW UP & coming designer that pays alot OF attention to details and not not HALF ASS , just to meet a time frame @ CAN we say commitment & completion 2 THE 100 degree, this is a BANNER YEAR!

Welp... not sure what this means but...

MAYBE HE'S SAYING BAND ONLY? AT WHO KNOWS WHAT TOMORROW WILL BRING NOR TODAY!!!!!!!

The pattern states they will not be there but it could mean just the freshman and sophomores performing as well.

I don’t think the dolls are performing today. I saw a few of them around school yesterday and most of their hair isn’t performance ready. You can tell they have still been practicing all throughout the day, but if they had a performance today im sure they would have at least started on their hair by lastnight. I’ll just wait to see them at McNeese lol, but who knows I could be wrong.

I have to agree! I’m tired of the remakes. I want to see something new and fresh!

ChyTheGreat said:

The Dolls won’t be there like we said lol, and it’s gonna be half the band. More than likely it will just be the crabs *Freshmen* just like it was last year. They are gonna do about 4 songs and march out. Y’all know how this goes. 

WHS fan said:

Agreed. I don’t think they want to unleash until the first game.

louisianaboi08 said:

The Dolls won’t be there like we said lol, and it’s gonna be half the band. More than likely it will just be the crabs *Freshmen* just like it was last year. They are gonna do about 4 songs and march out. Y’all know how this goes. 

WHS fan said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service