No thread yet? 

Looks like they’re wearing Bayou Classic ‘06 today!

Views: 28358

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

and that she did!!!

Jas.star said:

Gabby killed it on Tourist. Good Day

im always nice. lol

But here is another thought, and something ive been saying for years. The Dolls are a squad that looks waaaaay more cohesive sitting a little close together, the further apart, which works for squads like the J-Settes. I know the Dolls need some spacing due to the fullness of their counts these days, and I love that they went back to 2 rows, but I wish they would scootch just a few more inches closer, and CLOSE THE GAP ON THE SECOND ROW.

_   _   _   _

_   _   _   _

_

The above formation would be just fine for the 9 of them, until Neri gets back.

JAGUARNATION said:

Jason, be nice and respectful to your fellow JAG (Likewise SUarch)!!!  I'm praying and claiming that you two WILL get along before the end of this season...  Amen!!!
Jason said:

you DO understand the SU football team scored 8+ touchdowns today, in which the band played after almost all of them, right? They did PLENTY all togethers.

Please don't judge based on 4 videos uploaded from the 5th. Having an opinion is great, but expand your mind to understand that , unless every single song from the game was upload, OR if you were not at the game, then you can't really accurately say what a girl did or didn't do the entire game (based on four 5th quarter songs).

SUarchitect said:

Im probably one of the most particular people on here when it comes to Doll form on the field, and I literally have nothing to even point out.  That field work was EXCELLENT.  I'm making it a personal point to NOT compare these lines to previous years anymore. It creates too much drama, and at the end of the day, they dance and represent the Jukebox and Southern, not for Instagram likes. 

My ONLY critique is the excessive cannons.  Amazing is a classic Juke song and deserved a full squad stand dancing. I Need them to get their energy up to take on uptempo songs as a squad, because Forever Dolls are going to show them up effortlessly on these classic Juke numbers come Homecoming.  

After watching the highlights, I must say GOOD JOB DOLLS. Micah finally had that spark that I wanted to see and the girls looked cohesive. That field show was pure fire!!!!

Yes! They were great and I too finally see a spark 

Mehgan James said:

After watching the highlights, I must say GOOD JOB DOLLS. Micah finally had that spark that I wanted to see and the girls looked cohesive. That field show was pure fire!!!!

Idk, maybe it is just me. I was not moved by anything they did on yesterday. No new march in, same stands. I thought they would have stepped it all the way up due to it being first home game. I actually thought the revised field show from last week was a better showing. Guess I will wait and see what's next. 

This reminded me of a performance from last season.

Ok so it wasn't just me! The fieldshow was cool. But Im bored. Its game 3. I hate to compare, but the Stingettes been EATING since game 1. This is panning out to be a very basic year that no one will remember unless Micah comes with something different soon. I'd be reinventing the wheel every game if I was captain of the dancing dolls.....

brroyalty88 said:

Idk, maybe it is just me. I was not moved by anything they did on yesterday. No new march in, same stands. I thought they would have stepped it all the way up due to it being first home game. I actually thought the revised field show from last week was a better showing. Guess I will wait and see what's next. 

Mika Smith, please stop forcing Gabby down our throats!!! We get it!!!

Lol. Lmao

Why you say that I'm doing that? I only mentioned Gabby one time, and that was for their march in.

I posted the videos because the person said they were enjoying this season much more than last  year this time, which made me look at the comparison. 

BandJunkee said:

Mika Smith, please stop forcing Gabby down our throats!!! We get it!!!

OMFG THIS CHOREOGRAPHY GETS ME EVERY TIME THIS WAS A STORY DYHM ! ONE OF THE BEST FIRLDSHOWS OF ALL TIME! 

Mika Smith said:

Exactly one year ago from today.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service