No thread yet? 

Looks like they’re wearing Bayou Classic ‘06 today!

Views: 28430

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Her and Cam to me are....is this week FAMU?

Love Dance said:

Speaking of Airielle, she is really shining in the stands so far this season.

AshMarie88 said:

You guys can't forget about Airelle's faces too. She had me dying laughing. She tried to play it off 

Understandable. Essentially this is her squad and she most definitely sets the tone. I can’t help but think there’s more that we don’t know though. She’s been killing in the stands since her crab year and was a standout of her class during bayou classic ‘17 when they all lead. I was relieved that we were getting a new captain this year because I was not interested in a year of the Jordan/Gabby potential drama. Although Taneria or Jada were my ideal choice, I’m still disheartened that Micah isn’t delivering like I believe she can. At the same time I hate how hard everyone is being on her. Being a doll captain I’m sure is no easy task.

Right! But I think she is headed in the right direction 

Glammy08 said:

Understandable. Essentially this is her squad and she most definitely sets the tone. I can’t help but think there’s more that we don’t know though. She’s been killing in the stands since her crab year and was a standout of her class during bayou classic ‘17 when they all lead. I was relieved that we were getting a new captain this year because I was not interested in a year of the Jordan/Gabby potential drama. Although Taneria or Jada were my ideal choice, I’m still disheartened that Micah isn’t delivering like I believe she can. At the same time I hate how hard everyone is being on her. Being a doll captain I’m sure is no easy task.

I think it's a totally different ball game when you are up front. There's a lot more to think about and a lot of decision making. So it could possibly be that she's just in her head a lot. It just goes to show you that you can kill it in the stands as a member and be totally different in the front as captain.  I honestly don't think that she's getting any harsher treatment than Gabby got last year or even previous captains. People are going to complain regardless. At least it appears that she has more support and the criticism I've seen so far in this thread has been constructive.

Glammy08 said:

Is it too early to see her as captain in two years? I enjoy watching her too and I think she’d be great when her time comes!

WHS fan said:

Yes she is! Can’t take my eyes off her

Love Dance said:

Speaking of Airielle, she is really shining in the stands so far this season.

AshMarie88 said:

You guys can't forget about Airelle's faces too. She had me dying laughing. She tried to play it off 

She has really looked good and happy in the stands like it’s her element no matter who is captain! 

I’m supportive of the girls and try to highlight the positives, but I swear if Micah come out one more game with pin-curls I’m gonna lose it. Please give us a new color, middle part, or something. I’m so used to the girls evolving and the captain having a glow to them. Micah doesn’t have that.

Speaking of evolution looks wise: KP had the best transformation. She was beautiful from the get go, but my God her senior year was IT. That was a grown woman. Especially at the Alabama St. game.

Micah needs to sit down with that band and plot out how to make these counts dynamic!  If you have to choreograph some shit in your head just for yourself, then do it!  We'll never know!!  It's clearly an art to this... I need my baby Micah to start learning to paint these songs DOWN-NUH!

I think Airielle will be absolutely AMAZING as captain! I can’t wait! Hopefully the organization doesn’t pull anymore surprises *side eyes*

Yes, exactly!! Approach it art. Have a vision and bring it to life. That's exactly what I've been trying to say that I need.

Pinky Fosse said:

Micah needs to sit down with that band and plot out how to make these counts dynamic!  If you have to choreograph some shit in your head just for yourself, then do it!  We'll never know!!  It's clearly an art to this... I need my baby Micah to start learning to paint these songs DOWN-NUH!

Can the God damned season start before y'all cry thecend of the world is here ?? Lol. They're fresh off TWO white schools and a home game facing a 50 piece band.  And field has been solid all season so far.  What do y'all want three weeks into the season and they've faced NOBODY yet?  They aren't exactly gonna pull the traditional out at a game that nobody attends.  Leave these damn girls alone until they play an actual contender.  LAWWWWD lmao. 

Micah you're doing amazing. 

Dolls y'all are doing good. 

Let the conspiracy theorists conspire. 

Lol.  I'm mostly kidding but it's too much goin on lol 

Y'all extra extra this season.  Lol 

Yeah... I don’t see all this negative stuff yall see at all. I don’t know what yall want. The only thing that bothered was that flat back count and I think the song was a bit fast for them to execute it fully that’s all.

Im not seeing facials of them being over it or mad that Micah “doesnt come in on time”. Plenty of captains get up mid phrase it’s not a big deal. And a new march in at the first home game? Dani spoiled yall. Aint nobody pressed for that.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service