No thread yet? 

Looks like they’re wearing Bayou Classic ‘06 today!

Views: 28430

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Gabby belongs right where she is, on the the squad and not in front.

Cam and the crab that looks like KP need to switch places. (I need more of her up front) 

Someone please teach Cam how to properly pin-curl that hair. She looks like a kid that just came from recess every game.

Arielle needs to work on her strut, but that little mofo is gorgeous aint she?

So happy Jordan is back. Not missing Taneria at all.

and y'all and this tail BS, y'all want that tail too throw counts and carry on like that captain.

(P.S.- they're just the tallest girl on the squad, its not a big deal JUST SIT TF DOWN)

LOVE THAT THE SQUAD HAS SOME TALLER GIRLS TOO! LOOK MORE LIKE WOMEN!

ONE OTHER THING, I WISH YALL NEW FANS WOULD STFU WITH SAYING "KNOWING THEIR MUSIC" MOST OF YALL APPLY THE TERM INCORRECTLY.

THEY'RE JUST THROWING COUNTS.....IN THE STANDS! YA'LL WANNA SCREAM OOOOH AND AHHH TO EVERYTHING. 

WE'VE MANAGED 50 YEARS WITHOUT MAJORITY OF Y'ALL. WE'LL BE JUST FINE COME ANOTHER 50!

#MIGHTYMICERA

Micah AINT IT ! For me every time I see her I think of Oprah and I’m not even being funny,she can dance but she’s not captivating and let’s not even talk about the dolls water girl this year Chile I forget all about her until I see her strolling on the sidelines im sickuth a third crab would have been nice I haven’t even paid attention to the ones we have like AT ALL and don’t have no hope for this season honestly AND I LOVE THE DOLLS 

What more do yall want from these girls? Yall are draining me!!!!

The other capts came in when the beat dropped, etc. They did not start late unless it was a mistake. There is a big difference lol. The doll .org did not say hey this season do a long sit and think and do a late start Micah that’ll shake the girls up. I’m not sure why you keep repeating the same thing. 

WHS fan said:

The thing is not just Micah waiting... It’s the other captains as well waiting to begin. Either way, that’s how the Dolls want it or willing to deal with it apparently

SpanishFly said:

10-20 seconds? So Micah has to wait and feel the song out because songs change tempo? That’s what practice is for. The past few games the band played the same songs ain’t nothing knew. How can you not watch the late start and cringe. Plus they are professionals the band knows how to keep the tempo. My high school band director was in the juke. He always made the dancers play an instrument and enroll in band class. He can get any girl to buss a count but the best dancers are the ones that know their music

I think Micah is a really good dancer and this squad will probably be one for the books lmaoooo. I do have to say I’m tired of hearing the conspiracy theories from the people that don’t want Micah as capt and I’m tired of hearing the excuses from people who do want Micah as capt lol. “Wait until the second game, wait until a home game, wait until big hbcu game, wait until bayou classic” Y’all sound like trump supporters lmaoooooooooooooo. Just accept everything as it is y’all. It is what it is. Side note the walk in was too damn funny this past weekend. The girls are funny asf. 

!!!!!!! 

Peachyp said:

Everyone expects their personal ideal of excellence and flawlessness to be met consistently.

Peachyp said:

https://youtu.be/v-CTKTOOIjo

10 seconds in

https://youtu.be/wofZf-5omxU

https://youtu.be/hqTD4KvRKiM

18 seconds in

https://youtu.be/yf3Yu4clBJA

13 seconds and go

https://youtu.be/TWaabCL_hi0

22 seconds in

https://youtu.be/8XWToQG8aJk

24 seconds in...

SpanishFly said:

The other capts came in when the beat dropped, etc. They did not start late unless it was a mistake. There is a big difference lol. The doll .org did not say hey this season do a long sit and think and do a late start Micah that’ll shake the girls up. I’m not sure why you keep repeating the same thing. 

WHS fan said:

The thing is not just Micah waiting... It’s the other captains as well waiting to begin. Either way, that’s how the Dolls want it or willing to deal with it apparently

SpanishFly said:

10-20 seconds? So Micah has to wait and feel the song out because songs change tempo? That’s what practice is for. The past few games the band played the same songs ain’t nothing knew. How can you not watch the late start and cringe. Plus they are professionals the band knows how to keep the tempo. My high school band director was in the juke. He always made the dancers play an instrument and enroll in band class. He can get any girl to buss a count but the best dancers are the ones that know their music

I think Micah is a really good dancer and this squad will probably be one for the books lmaoooo. I do have to say I’m tired of hearing the conspiracy theories from the people that don’t want Micah as capt and I’m tired of hearing the excuses from people who do want Micah as capt lol. “Wait until the second game, wait until a home game, wait until big hbcu game, wait until bayou classic” Y’all sound like trump supporters lmaoooooooooooooo. Just accept everything as it is y’all. It is what it is. Side note the walk in was too damn funny this past weekend. The girls are funny asf. 

Ok so I thought I was being very respectful in what I said previously. Didn’t disrespect anyone else’s opinion, didn’t disrespect the capt. I even supported the capt. I said she’s a good dancer and this squad will go down in the books. Fields how was amazing last weekend and they look so good. But as I said previously the late starts are a NO and make everyone seem like they are off beat at times. And if a previous capt did a late start it was timed and for affect. Ain’t nobody said nothing about wanting to say WOW every time. Now I can get nasty with my critiques and REALLY go there if we want to. Like REALLY go there lol. So let’s be chill. Some of you can’t stand others opinions or when someone point out true shit. 

Also I’m not a new fan. Just a FYI. 

And I oop!! Lol

It’s been a spirited debate but no one has gone off the rail thus far.  No need to take it there, but did you catch them receipts?

SpanishFly said:

Ok so I thought I was being very respectful in what I said previously. Didn’t disrespect anyone else’s opinion, didn’t disrespect the capt. I even supported the capt. I said she’s a good dancer and this squad will go down in the books. Fields how was amazing last weekend and they look so good. But as I said previously the late starts are a NO and make everyone seem like they are off beat at times. And if a previous capt did a late start it was timed and for affect. Ain’t nobody said nothing about wanting to say WOW every time. Now I can get nasty with my critiques and REALLY go there if we want to. Like REALLY go there lol. So let’s be chill. Some of you can’t stand others opinions or when someone point out true shit. 

Also I’m not a new fan. Just a FYI. 

You ok?

btw im not a new fan... Also an alumni of SU...

NewSU04 said:

Gabby belongs right where she is, on the the squad and not in front.

Cam and the crab that looks like KP need to switch places. (I need more of her up front) 

Someone please teach Cam how to properly pin-curl that hair. She looks like a kid that just came from recess every game.

Arielle needs to work on her strut, but that little mofo is gorgeous aint she?

So happy Jordan is back. Not missing Taneria at all.

and y'all and this tail BS, y'all want that tail too throw counts and carry on like that captain.

(P.S.- they're just the tallest girl on the squad, its not a big deal JUST SIT TF DOWN)

LOVE THAT THE SQUAD HAS SOME TALLER GIRLS TOO! LOOK MORE LIKE WOMEN!

ONE OTHER THING, I WISH YALL NEW FANS WOULD STFU WITH SAYING "KNOWING THEIR MUSIC" MOST OF YALL APPLY THE TERM INCORRECTLY.

THEY'RE JUST THROWING COUNTS.....IN THE STANDS! YA'LL WANNA SCREAM OOOOH AND AHHH TO EVERYTHING. 

WE'VE MANAGED 50 YEARS WITHOUT MAJORITY OF Y'ALL. WE'LL BE JUST FINE COME ANOTHER 50!

#MIGHTYMICERA

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service