No thread yet? 

Looks like they’re wearing Bayou Classic ‘06 today!

Views: 28406

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Not the half up half down ponytails lol

Flaggirl2006 said:

OK, so I don’t say much on here. But I have read what has been posted since the season began. What I gather is in no particular order hair, we need half up half down and ponytails. Which I have never seen the dolls do. Secondly do something to wow us for the 50th  I will say fly or whatever (LMAO) and thirdly Learening how to count music. Do I have it down in a nutshell? To me personally I think the girls are doing fine. I have enjoyed them so far. They are at The Southern University first and foremost for an education, being a doll comes in second place. So that is just my opinion. To be truthful, I find some of those stories told to be quite hilarious,but that’s me. Other than that have a great Tuesday.

Lol!!

Truth_Serum said:

Lmao...  lol...   You just needed to type in all caps so everyone knows you meant business !!  Lol

Flaggirl2006 said:

OK, so I don’t say much on here. But I have read what has been posted since the season began. What I gather is in no particular order hair, we need half up half down and ponytails. Which I have never seen the dolls do. Secondly do something to wow us for the 50th  I will say fly or whatever (LMAO) and thirdly Learening how to count music. Do I have it down in a nutshell? To me personally I think the girls are doing fine. I have enjoyed them so far. They are at The Southern University first and foremost for an education, being a doll comes in second place. So that is just my opinion. To be truthful, I find some of those stories told to be quite hilarious,but that’s me. Other than that have a great Tuesday.

Embedding wasn't working earlier, but here's my week 3 review of the dolls for those who didn't see earlier. Additionally, to add to the conversation, I think some people have unrealistic expectations and are finding things to pick at...just because. 

Thank you so much for watching and sharing!

WHS fan said:

Thank you again for your reviews where you don’t have to sit through a lot of preferences and other tomfoolery. I recommended to a friend with a dance troupe and she is going to start showing it to them!

yall have to excuse the typos in the message before this one. I just noticed the Captain America lol

Be Objective said:

Hey guys! Check out my week 3 review of the Dolls. For whatever reason, the embed code didn't work, but here's the link. Please subscribe to my channel if you haven't already, and thanks for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vksIyFFLaNc&feature=youtu.be

Thank you so much for watching, and I'm glad that you're pointing out that we may have differences however we are able to communicate them respectfully.

I don't think Danielle Stamper gets her roses for revamping their style in the stands. She took the concept of milk to another level and her stamp (pun intended) is all over the team for the last two seasons since she's been gone. 

Truth_Serum said:

I agree!  His or her reviews are refreshing and well thought out.  The reviews are constructive and positive . I don’t agree with everything but the assessments are on point.  

I’m so glad someone is giving Ms. Stamper her just do, what she did for the Dolls in the stands was transformative.  Every captain will not produce like she did so, fans have to manage their expectations.  Everything isn’t a slay, that’s just isn’t the Doll’s brand.   

WHS fan said:

Thank you again for your reviews where you don’t have to sit through a lot of preferences and other tomfoolery. I recommended to a friend with a dance troupe and she is going to start showing it to them!

yall have to excuse the typos in the message before this one. I just noticed the Captain America lol

Be Objective said:

Hey guys! Check out my week 3 review of the Dolls. For whatever reason, the embed code didn't work, but here's the link. Please subscribe to my channel if you haven't already, and thanks for watching!

Just rewatched the routine close up. Did anyone else get Tianna vibes from Camryn’s solo. Loved it.

Another great and unbiased review! You were spot on!

Be Objective said:

Embedding wasn't working earlier, but here's my week 3 review of the dolls for those who didn't see earlier. Additionally, to add to the conversation, I think some people have unrealistic expectations and are finding things to pick at...just because. 

Thank you so much for watching!

Love Dance said:

Another great and unbiased review! You were spot on!

Be Objective said:

Yes! Mutha Stamper deserves her flowers!!!

Be Objective said:

Thank you so much for watching, and I'm glad that you're pointing out that we may have differences however we are able to communicate them respectfully.

I don't think Danielle Stamper gets her roses for revamping their style in the stands. She took the concept of milk to another level and her stamp (pun intended) is all over the team for the last two seasons since she's been gone. 

Truth_Serum said:

I agree!  His or her reviews are refreshing and well thought out.  The reviews are constructive and positive . I don’t agree with everything but the assessments are on point.  

I’m so glad someone is giving Ms. Stamper her just do, what she did for the Dolls in the stands was transformative.  Every captain will not produce like she did so, fans have to manage their expectations.  Everything isn’t a slay, that’s just isn’t the Doll’s brand.   

WHS fan said:

Be Objective said:

Show me where it was blatantly obvious with Maya and Alex.

Love Dance said:

I don't know. You can't really tell in that clip. I try not to read too much into that, unless it's blatantly obvious (such as Maya and Alyx for example during 16). In this case, I can't really tell in this clip. I'm not stating that you don't have a point. I just don't see it in this clip. I think they are all looking in different directions, with the exception of the crabs.

Me too. I nominated Micah if there was a possibility it wouldn't be Gabby.

nsuking2005 said:

The field show didn't blow me away, but it was very good. This routine had one of their better breakdowns of the last few years. Hopefully the momentum just keeps going upward throughout the season.

My only nitpick with the uniforms this week is I think this would've been the perfect time to bring back the gold jazz boots. The character heels were a bit 2 fancy for this 2-piece and I've already said I've never care for the "nude" shoes. Aside from that, I forgot how much I love this uniform. And I realized that, because they haven't worn it in so long, we've never seen it in HD on camera (aside from that one basketball game appearance). The blue really pops in the sunlight & stadium lights.

Also, Micah still has a ways to go, but she's definitely starting to tap into her "captain swag." I thought this week was better than the last 2. That said, her delivery for the game exit was really not good (and I get that it's "just" the exit, but still...you never know when footage could go viral).

I have other thoughts, but I'll hold onto them for now and just see how the season shapes up. lol

Yess!!!  That walkover was So clean effortless and her turns were controlled and looked so delicate.  She was in her element.  Now you know you ain’t gone get a lot of Cam praise on this board.  lol.   Critique, yes!   Praise, not so much.  Lol

DAC said:

Just rewatched the routine close up. Did anyone else get Tianna vibes from Camryn’s solo. Loved it.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service