Views: 25509

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

They misleading us, they all captain lol

You shut up I already told you duck face you done pissed me off with all that fake ass tea you done spilled lmbo (I’ll be back calm By the end of the season ) 

Mike said:

Lol. She definitely was with the crabs! Micah wasn’t there. 

Vamped09 said:

I still can’t see it ! Wth wasn’t she with the crabs during crab week hell she wasn’t even at dolls summer band camp 

JStateAlumni2 said:

Can you get a picture 
Derrick said:

She kind of look weird upfront

If Gabby was with the crabs all week why nobody got a pic....that's second hand information(heresy) not validated.

Confirmed - Gabby is a 2 yr Capt.

Lol. True. What happened Mike?? 

Mike said:

Lol. She definitely was with the crabs! Micah wasn’t there. 

Vamped09 said:

I still can’t see it ! Wth wasn’t she with the crabs during crab week hell she wasn’t even at dolls summer band camp 

JStateAlumni2 said:

Can you get a picture 
Derrick said:

No multiple of my friends confirmed that gabby and Jordan was with them damn crabs everywhere all through camp 

SUAlum11 said:

If Gabby was with the crabs all week why nobody got a pic....that's second hand information(heresy) not validated.

I didn't say she was captain now lol I just saw her leading marching  to the stadium ..so you know with the game they play

You don't have to be at summer camp to get captain 

Vamped09 said:

JStateAlumni2 said:

Can you get a picture 
Derrick said:

That's still second hand information sis but we shall see. Lol

Vamped09 said:

No multiple of my friends confirmed that gabby and Jordan was with them damn crabs everywhere all through camp 

SUAlum11 said:

One of Taylor biggest things was don’t except leadership when you haven’t been dedicated meaning showing up at all the events 

Demetrius89 said:

You don't have to be at summer camp to get captain 

Vamped09 said:

JStateAlumni2 said:

Can you get a picture 
Derrick said:

O lawd....SATURDAY!! #LUDACRIS 

Taneria must be injured she not practicing

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service