Views: 25509

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

There were multiple girls who said she wasn’t even able to do all the  technical stuff full out,I just hope she don’t injure herself more throughout the season  

TICtoc said:

If she was injured during tryouts and still made the team, that just means her injury was not that serious. Hell, for all we know, she probably had to get an ingrown toenail removed. Lol

Ohhhh so you were one of his  highschool students..gotcha..anywho that's definitely not true. I don't think Taylor said that at all. 

Vamped09 said:

Lol I’ve actually been in the band and around him personally that’s how he felt in general when it was brought up in here I knew when the person said it it was true because that’s one of Taylor’s biggest pet peeves before he became head director 

SUAlum11 said:

How is that gonna be Taylor "thing" when he only been director 1 year?! Like how ya figure this out?! Lol

Demetrius89 said:

What!?!..when did he say that!??..I need a receipt for that. Because summer time is for the students to enjoy. Its definitely optional and voluntary. She definitely helped in the past

Vamped09 said:

One of Taylor biggest things was don’t except leadership when you haven’t been dedicated meaning showing up at all the events 

Demetrius89 said:

You don't have to be at summer camp to get captain 

Vamped09 said:

I still can’t see it ! Wth wasn’t she with the crabs during crab week hell she wasn’t even at dolls summer band camp 

JStateAlumni2 said:

Can you get a picture 
Derrick said:

She kind of look weird upfront

nope, but she had a knee brace on in the pic so maybe she's recovering

TICtoc said:

If she was injured during tryouts and still made the team, that just means her injury was not that serious. Hell, for all we know, she probably had to get an ingrown toenail removed. Lol

Also, Taneria was not wearing a boot on her foot in that picture that was posted today. I’ll just wait until Saturday for everything to be revealed. 

Girl! My heart skipped some beats. 

Truth_Serum said:

Confirmed - Gabby is a 2 yr Capt.

Could Micah have had an internship in the summer?

I didn’t say a boot...could’ve sworn I said brace. Plus, injuries can worsen overtime. If she had an injury since auditions(July 20th) im almost positive that dancing almost everyday at practice since then can cause it to worsen. Im not saying that I know if she is dancing or not, im just saying that im positive she had a minor injury that could have POSSIBLY  gotten worse. AYE, but who are we... we’ll see Saturday.

TICtoc said:

Also, Taneria was not wearing a boot on her foot in that picture that was posted today. I’ll just wait until Saturday for everything to be revealed. 

We don’t know the extent of her injury, but you can’t blame the girl for fighting for what she wants. Even though it’s not the smartest move, I commend any dancer who dances with injury. Maybe it started off minor but worsened over time... who knows lol. Taylor was injured since summer 2017, and I promise you she still danced circles around most of the girls who auditioned that year and the next.... regardless of how y’all felt about her in stands lol.
Vamped09 said:

It would be sad that she made the team knowing that she wasn’t 100% it just not fair to all the other girls that really worked extremely hard to be on that team, I also believe in her being able to finish her rips but if she is injured she should have just sat this one out 

Kaylon Voovam said:

Yes, she has been injured since auditions. She’s been wearing a brace. I hope all is well because  she was the technique and flexibility guru. It would be sad if she can’t perform to her best abilities on the field for her senior year.

SUAlum11 said:

Keep Going...

Derrick said:

Taneria must be injured she not practicing

Lord a season full of horrible uniforms 

You don’t want Micah as captain?

Derrick said:

From who lol?

Derrick said:

Say whet...it wont be hard hard to out do the selection of last season. That's for sure

BandJunkee said:

You don’t want Micah as captain?

Derrick said:

If I'm assuming correctly, I don't think that'll be the case. lol I don't think it was as bad as people make it out to be.. I never wanna see it again, but it's still isn't that bad lmao

Derrick said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service