Views: 25526

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

the band should have enough power to drown all that out lmfao.

Brody said:

I have a question. By not most of us have see snippets or full videos of the Stingettes from last night. Do yall think we will have that one fan or fans obnoxiously cheering for Jordan and her return like they did for Jada?

Yeah lol i didn't think it was wrong of him at first.. i was feeling his energy but now every song?! give it a break .. it became annoying.. 

Sugamama said:

Yep.  Jordan fans and the Cam crazies will compete this weekend. 

Brody said:

I have a question. By not most of us have see snippets or full videos of the Stingettes from last night. Do yall think we will have that one fan or fans obnoxiously cheering for Jordan and her return like they did for Jada?

I am 11,000% a Jordan fan but that type of carrying on was entirely too much. I hope the the fans get the obnoxiousness out of their systems early so the girls can snatch our edges and eyebrows in peace. Lol

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Yeah lol i didn't think it was wrong of him at first.. i was feeling his energy but now every song?! give it a break .. it became annoying.. 

Sugamama said:

Brody said:

Yea that was entirely too damn much. Wasnt it a cheerleader? Like sis...chill! #Chill-leaderplz

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Sugamama said:

Brody said:

Lol didn't even cheer for the football team like that..

SUAlum11 said:

Yea that was entirely too damn much. Wasnt it a cheerleader? Like sis...chill! #Chill-leaderplz

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Sugamama said:

Brody said:

Jada was looking like please shut up lol. Yea he was overdoing it we have fans but they not that extreme now. Even cam fans wasnt like that at a game.

buckingANONYMOUS said:

SUAlum11 said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Sugamama said:

Brody said:

Hey y'all! Can't wait to see the girls this weekend! Especially Shirley!

And yea that guy was doing way too much. The cheerleaders should either be cheering or at attention not cheering the dancers on. Even in the entrance video you can see them standing by the fence with their phones out. Whew! coach James would never allow SU cheerleaders to do that.

Mouth guard done put her IG on private after last night. Lol

We mostly act up in here with our arguing and hypocrisy. I am sure Dolls and Jukebox security would shut that down

So the juke just gonna release that vid just now without any dolls. Lol maybe there more to come.

LOL @ #Chill-leaderplz

That cheerleader had too much school spirit last night. I hope he cheered for the student and the administrative's last night too. You get a cheer, you get a cheer, EVERYBODY GETS A CHEER! lol 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

SUAlum11 said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Sugamama said:

Brody said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1y_7TXhpmp/?igshid=1lsaboug2og2r

SU media team is untouchable. Looks like a damn Movie! Lol

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service