Views: 25509

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I LOVE me some Jordan, but I can't see myself doing anything like that for her. He was doing the most!

Brody said:

I am 11,000% a Jordan fan but that type of carrying on was entirely too much. I hope the the fans get the obnoxiousness out of their systems early so the girls can snatch our edges and eyebrows in peace. Lol

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Yeah lol i didn't think it was wrong of him at first.. i was feeling his energy but now every song?! give it a break .. it became annoying.. 

Sugamama said:

Yep.  Jordan fans and the Cam crazies will compete this weekend. 

Brody said:

I have a question. By not most of us have see snippets or full videos of the Stingettes from last night. Do yall think we will have that one fan or fans obnoxiously cheering for Jordan and her return like they did for Jada?

I am a Jordan fanatic and would cut up like him in the comfort of my own home but I ain’t carrying on like that in public.  

Dont Mind Me said:

I LOVE me some Jordan, but I can't see myself doing anything like that for her. He was doing the most!

Brody said:

I am 11,000% a Jordan fan but that type of carrying on was entirely too much. I hope the the fans get the obnoxiousness out of their systems early so the girls can snatch our edges and eyebrows in peace. Lol

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Yeah lol i didn't think it was wrong of him at first.. i was feeling his energy but now every song?! give it a break .. it became annoying.. 

Sugamama said:

Yep.  Jordan fans and the Cam crazies will compete this weekend. 

Brody said:

I have a question. By not most of us have see snippets or full videos of the Stingettes from last night. Do yall think we will have that one fan or fans obnoxiously cheering for Jordan and her return like they did for Jada?

Sorry guys I’ve been lost all in the first week of class chaos. Can’t wait to see Micah lead the girls in!!!

So Micah is our captain, correct? 

From what I’ve collected and was told by a source that’s very very very close to a member, yes she’s supposed to be driving the boat this season. 

BandJunkee said:

Micah? Please.

Hopefully this is true, because I don’t know if I’d be able to take Gabby leading another season. 

Creole cookie doe said:

From what I’ve collected and was told by a source that’s very very very close to a member, yes she’s supposed to be driving the boat this season. 

BandJunkee said:

Either way the wind blows we shall have our wigs secured and anchored cause the Dolls are coming for lace fronts this season! 

Mehgan James said:

Hopefully this is true, because I don’t know if I’d be able to take Gabby leading another season. 

Creole cookie doe said:

BandJunkee said:

I hope its Gabby leading just to piss yawl off lol . And if the one always claiming she gone gather some one got something say if that is the case , I hope shes put in her place  . Always threatening to gather someone prob wouldn't buss a grape in fruit fight . 

Believe Cookie, she doesn’t come on here lyin’. 

No real fan is not going to stop being a fan or posting if their favorite doesn’t lead. Just look past them and watch your favorite(s). These girls do graduate and folks will have new faves as well as new ladies to hate all over again. 

I told these dumb hoes that last night how much confirmation y'all need so have other people. Bye the crabs look great just need to see some stands

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service