Views: 25509

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I live for you. So glad I can now see you in action first hand. Lmfaooooooooo

buckingANONYMOUS said:

First of all.. BITCH! dont come for us.. everybody been saying different things and even though you thought you was doing something..  somebody else BEEN said Micah was captain...dumb hoe that.. 

Derrick said:

I told these dumb hoes that last night how much confirmation y'all need so have other people. Bye the crabs look great just need to see some stands

Like I said I have Paypal, Zelle, Cash app and Venmo. 

SpanishFly said:

Cool you an in law of one of the dolls? I'm one of the dolls fairy god parents. But a bunch of people been speculating Micah as well as other predictions. Over it. Saturday me please!

Creole cookie doe said:

No I don’t do fan pages. I’m an in law of a Doll and thats all I have to say. Micah name was in the hat to drive the boat this Fall.. I haven’t heard anything different. It’s between her and the lovely Gabby. Possibility we may see a captain and co-captain season like 2012 and 2015.

SpanishFly said:

What exactly did you collect that lead to Mike? Dollsvillage?

If she is capt good on her though I guess. I just hate when the capt is outshined by the majority of the team.

Creole cookie doe said:

From what I’ve collected and was told by a source that’s very very very close to a member, yes she’s supposed to be driving the boat this season. 

BandJunkee said:

So Micah is our captain, correct? 

They LOVE teasing us. I’m bout tired lol. Bring on Saturday. 

They plan on teasing and spilling in pieces over the next 24 hours just like they did with the announcement of the team. Lol. Just give us a promo vid because that's been cute in the past.

GAPeach said:

They LOVE teasing us. I’m bout tired lol. Bring on Saturday. 

Baby how many of yall was stretching yall neck and eyeballs up the screen and was pissed u only saw some legs. Lmao!

I am LMAO because baby this was me .. i'm like damnn .. nothing 

SUAlum11 said:

Baby how many of yall was stretching yall neck and eyeballs up the screen and was pissed u only saw some legs. Lmao!

Me. They getting on my nerves now lmaooo. All I saw was a crossed leg and them Reeboks and I got excited. Im bout to go drive there myself and "run on the track".

SUAlum11 said:

Literally just that corner piece of a cake! Lmao

buckingANONYMOUS said:

I am LMAO because baby this was me .. i'm like damnn .. nothing 

SUAlum11 said:

So my PREDICTIONS for this season (tehehe):

1. New/Revised formation

2. Stand routine (fast tempo maybe?)

3. Classic field show choreography remade (not final but was mentioned). 

4. Classic Counts that you may have forgotten will be in rotation. 

6. Return of dramatic new counts! 

I was at least trying to figure out a formation with that corner piece and its misleading. Lmao

SpanishFly said:

Me. They getting on my nerves now lmaooo. All I saw was a crossed leg and them Reeboks and I got excited. Im bout to go drive there myself and "run on the track".

SUAlum11 said:

SpanishFly said:

I live for you. So glad I can now see you in action first hand. Lmfaooooooooo

buckingANONYMOUS said:

First of all.. BITCH! dont come for us.. everybody been saying different things and even though you thought you was doing something..  somebody else BEEN said Micah was captain...dumb hoe that.. 

Derrick said:

I told these dumb hoes that last night how much confirmation y'all need so have other people. Bye the crabs look great just need to see some stands

I should have called it out earlier when I saw an hour ago on IG the band was marching to the stadium! Somebody needs to pull up there! Lol

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service