Views: 25509

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

What exactly did you collect that lead to Mike? Dollsvillage?

If she is capt good on her though I guess. I just hate when the capt is outshined by the majority of the team.

Creole cookie doe said:

From what I’ve collected and was told by a source that’s very very very close to a member, yes she’s supposed to be driving the boat this season. 

BandJunkee said:

So Micah is our captain, correct? 

My wig is secured for whomever is leading!!! I'm ready to see the team and excited to see Cam and Arielle in their 2nd year!

No I don’t do fan pages. I’m an in law of a Doll and thats all I have to say. Micah name was in the hat to drive the boat this Fall.. I haven’t heard anything different. It’s between her and the lovely Gabby. Possibility we may see a captain and co-captain season like 2012 and 2015.

SpanishFly said:

If she is capt good on her though I guess. I just hate when the capt is outshined by the majority of the team.

Creole cookie doe said:

From what I’ve collected and was told by a source that’s very very very close to a member, yes she’s supposed to be driving the boat this season. 

BandJunkee said:

First of all.. BITCH! dont come for us.. everybody been saying different things and even though you thought you was doing something..  somebody else BEEN said Micah was captain...dumb hoe that.. 

Derrick said:

I told these dumb hoes that last night how much confirmation y'all need so have other people. Bye the crabs look great just need to see some stands

Thanks Hunny! Better tell them ! My predictions were at least 80% if not 90% true! I wish I didn’t lose access to my old account. Even if my predictions are wrong I’m not a sore loser about it. 

Now who wanna place their bets? I have cash app, Venmo, Zelle and PayPal! 

Peachyp said:

Believe Cookie, she doesn’t come on here lyin’. 

All of this waiting has my nerves bad, lol. It’s the 50th year so I know they’re coming to scalp!!! 

Creole cookie doe said:

Either way the wind blows we shall have our wigs secured and anchored cause the Dolls are coming for lace fronts this season! 

Mehgan James said:

Hopefully this is true, because I don’t know if I’d be able to take Gabby leading another season. 

Creole cookie doe said:

BandJunkee said:

Bucking, I was about to gather someone in here who I think wanted a piece of me, but I said nah. I’m going to be a good girl this season. I’ll let you do all of the dragging LMAO

buckingANONYMOUS said:

First of all.. BITCH! dont come for us.. everybody been saying different things and even though you thought you was doing something..  somebody else BEEN said Micah was captain...dumb hoe that.. 

Derrick said:

I told these dumb hoes that last night how much confirmation y'all need so have other people. Bye the crabs look great just need to see some stands

So you just like everybody else.. getting second hand info and making predictions. So i need to know do you know for sure.. or this your prediction... 

Creole cookie doe said:

Thanks Hunny! Better tell them ! My predictions were at least 80% if not 90% true! I wish I didn’t lose access to my old account. Even if my predictions are wrong I’m not a sore loser about it. 

Peachyp said:

WARNING: BARB WIRE MOUTH, stay in your place sis. Now back to the regular scheduled programming. I don’t have anything personal against Gab, just think she’s better behind someone and not leading. I’m pretty sure she’ll give us glamour and unbothered if she’s captain again. But if it’s Micah, SIS IS GOING TO SHAKE THE TABLE AND IM READY. 

My chips are all in that it’s Micah. Only way Gabby and others lead only if it’s a co-captain thing going on or Senior Night. I was referring to the predictions I’ve made in 2016. People thought I was crazy until it happened. 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

So you just like everybody else.. getting second hand info and making predictions. So i need to know do you know for sure.. or this your prediction... 

Creole cookie doe said:

Peachyp said:

But sis i like when you go off LMAOO but you right be the good girl .. i see the restraint 

Mehgan James said:

Bucking, I was about to gather someone in here who I think wanted a piece of me, but I said nah. I’m going to be a good girl this season. I’ll let you do all of the dragging LMAO

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Derrick said:

Cool you an in law of one of the dolls? I'm one of the dolls fairy god parents. But a bunch of people been speculating Micah as well as other predictions. Over it. Saturday me please!

Creole cookie doe said:

No I don’t do fan pages. I’m an in law of a Doll and thats all I have to say. Micah name was in the hat to drive the boat this Fall.. I haven’t heard anything different. It’s between her and the lovely Gabby. Possibility we may see a captain and co-captain season like 2012 and 2015.

SpanishFly said:

Creole cookie doe said:

BandJunkee said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service