Views: 25509

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The mystery doll at ace.. who is she?? lol

Lmao I live for Buck lol I'm trying decipher who it is 
Staring like its gonna eventually be clear 
buckingANONYMOUS said:

The mystery doll at ace.. who is she?? lol

Gabby or Jordan I thought. Could be Arianna but she is taller than an ace

buckingANONYMOUS said:

The mystery doll at ace.. who is she?? lol

I think Jordan the Ace because she has long black hair right now and the person looks light skinned . Shit I'm trying determine like we on first 48 trying get leads for our shooter on grainy footage lol 

I thought about telling my students if they attend a game this season and provide a photo of them with the Dolls, I’ll give them 30 bonus points! That’ll be a neat way to obtain pics to make a cute HBCU bulletin board. 

Top right looks like Taneria

buckingANONYMOUS said:

The mystery doll at ace.. who is she?? lol

I was thinking Jordan maybe? 

Jordan Johnson said:

Top right looks like Taneria

buckingANONYMOUS said:

The mystery doll at ace.. who is she?? lol

That’s definitely one of the crabs 

Mehgan James said:

I was thinking Jordan maybe? 

Jordan Johnson said:

Top right looks like Taneria

buckingANONYMOUS said:

The mystery doll at ace.. who is she?? lol

It looks like Jordan at ace. Unless thats the middle row and the ace is not in the picture....then it looks like Jada lol. They must be doing a 2-3-4 seating row formation. You win Akai lmaoo... you make my head hurt.

Gabby is captain....that girl did fine last season...she had a few bumps because “the fans” were upset about their favorite and she brought back the classic “Doll”....coming after Danielle was difficult because Danielle brought dramatics and classic and Gabby was more classic and brought some dramatic moments....if Gabby was captain after April or even Kayla y’all would be talking about how great she was...especially with the killer field shows. However, I do think we will see “the seniors” leading more in the games but Gabby is your captain and yes this is with I think just like everybody else is throwing out “what they think or what they friend/best friend/Auntie/ who work with someone who in the band or may be an alumni said”. 

a 2-3-4 seating formation would be IT!!!!!!!!!!

Kaylon Voovam said:

It looks like Jordan at ace. Unless thats the middle row and the ace is not in the picture....then it looks like Jada lol. They must be doing a 2-3-4 seating row formation. You win Akai lmaoo... you make my head hurt.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service