Views: 14573

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Lol not that. I stan the people that I stan once they get a name I will call myself that. I'm cool with not having a name lmao and that name you came up with ain't it.

No Randy Jackson GIF - No RandyJackson Dawg GIFs

Vamped09 said:

Well we are goin to call your group the NAMELESSNETTES lol #Howboutdat

What's happening? said:

Lol I'm not about to be apart of any name with the settes on it. Y'all can keep that lmao.

Vamped09 said:

On behalf of the gabbynettes we started this shit don’t forget it lmfao bow down to the real -NETTES 

What's happening? said:

It's better than Dixers though

Love Dance said:

Why we gotta add the rettes and the nettes to the Stan names? First, Gabbynettes, then Stamperettes. Names sound like gospel quartet groups. Lmao! That cracks me up.

Alicia Wax said:

I actually get what you are saying. It wasn’t that deep to me. You got to watch you say or don’t say about Stamper around these parts. The Stamperettes don’t play!!!!

Mika Smith said:

But if I said I liked KPs style more I cant say that would have been the truth since I enjoyed Danielle more as captain as Ive stated multiple times on here. 

I wasnt giving to one and taking from the other, I wasnt even trying to compare them in that way, I was simply saying what comes to mind when I watch each and how they each make me feel. 

Its not that I dont get excellence when watching Dani, its just that she doesnt pull that emotion out of me that makes me feel proud, however, Im entertained by her as captain even moreso than KP, but KP was mesmerizing in a way that I hadnt seen, confident in a way that I hadnt seen, and flawless with her execution. Its just the combination of things.

Yall are making this more difficult than what it has to be smh lol. 

Dani didn’t come up with most of those counts in 17 you can look at her separate  Choreo and see she’s not that innovative I like it but not innovative. She had a multi talented group and together they made an awesome season when I think of innovative names like Tracy prince , Asia Martin if I was to give it to any modern captains . Lol and let them I stan Gabby but in the same breath I will also keep it real about what her weak points are there’s a huge bias when it comes to these other people and their favs 
Alicia Wax said:

I don’t even rock with Dani like that but how was she not an “innovation queen”?! I know you don’t think 17 would have been just as iconic if Maya was in charge. Tuh! Dani changed the game and that’s on period. I don’t even know how y’all can down play that lol. This ain’t my fight though. I’ll let The Stampedes handle your ass. I here them coming...

Vamped09 said:

Right I enjoyed watching Kayla as a dancer over Dani but I enjoyed Dani as a captain more than Kp Dani was not this innovation queen people like to make her seem however her genius was being able to use her teams strengths to create a great season now that’s a damn good captain 

Mika Smith said:

Aww thank you. 

I was starting to feel like an alien lmao.

Punnani said:

I understood exactly what you was saying. 

Mika Smith said:

But if I said I liked KPs style more I cant say that would have been the truth since I enjoyed Danielle more as captain as Ive stated multiple times on here. 

I wasnt giving to one and taking from the other, I wasnt even trying to compare them in that way, I was simply saying what comes to mind when I watch each and how they each make me feel. 

Its not that I dont get excellence when watching Dani, its just that she doesnt pull that emotion out of me that makes me feel proud, however, Im entertained by her as captain even moreso than KP, but KP was mesmerizing in a way that I hadnt seen, confident in a way that I hadnt seen, and flawless with her execution. Its just the combination of things.

Yall are making this more difficult than what it has to be smh lol. 

Its not made up, but go off. Again, you don't have to believe anything I say. 

What's happening? said:

That's why me and BuckingAnonymous asked her for the receipts and she didn't provide them.

louisianaboi08 said:

Girrrllll alll this shit is made up. Old heads didn’t say none of that girlllll now she just making stuff up. 

What's happening? said:

Yes someone did make that claim. Kiara (the person who stated this) Said that two current dolls that she's friends with told her this. She said they asked for Jordan to come back and that she was guaranteed captain but the forever dolls I guess didn't want that. They also said forever dolls pre-traci prince want them to go back to classic doll. I'm not sure if they made up the routine but the old heads seem to be more involved for some reason this year. She said she would provide the receipts at first but said she didn't want the girls to get in trouble.
Dont Mind Me said:

Wasn't somebody just in another thread talking about Jordan was Capt and the Old Heads decided against it and they decided to go with Micah instead. What happened to the "Old heads" being very hands on this season? I thought 3 forever dolls came up with the field routine too! These theories really be all over the place. Find a lie and stick with it please.

I get what she means by the whole black excellence thing and I feel the same way. I look at Kayla Pittman as Beyonce snd Danielle Stamper as Rihanna lol; both top 2 in the Doll world...but Kp definitely aint number 2 lol. It’s like you can compare the 2...but then again you can’t because they were both legendary for different reasons. For the people who try and compare them then it would only be fair to compare them both in their prime within their FOUR YEARS as dolls. If you place 2015 KP next to a 2016 Danni in the stands, Kayla’s demeanor and aura would pull ALL eyes to her regardless. She just gives you that FEELING...which is hard to explain. I think that’s what she means by Black excellence Danni was definitely more exciting to watch, but it’s just SOMETHING about Kayla that will always make her the standard in the Hbcu dance world and culture....no matter how many years we progress into the future.

Lol Danielle team is the STAMPERS period.. we already agreed on it. LMAO.. New thread!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service