It's almost time!!!

Views: 14543

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Fuck peaceful that’s not going to happen can we just get some factual information such as videos pictures of what they are wearing when they get there etc people just be on here flapping not saying nothing lol 

Love Dance said:

Can we have a peaceful thread today? The girls are coming!!!!

Well I hope we get the high school event footage today. I remember in 2015 they had to perform at the Mck vs Slv football game the night before their first game, and they didn’t upload that footage until Sunday morning I believe lol.

BandJunkee said:

1 hour and 45 minutes. 

It takes a little more than 3 hours to get to Houston from BR. 

Kaylon Voovam said:

Isn’t Lake Charles like a 3 hour trip from BR lol. I hope the Jukebox page just uploded to their story a little late lol. If they are just now leaving they may not make it

TCU had two and La Tech had three rows 

SUAlum11 said:

I can believe that. Wasnt it 2 row formation last year for first two away games as well 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Now this is real tea.

Jag4Life said:

FYI The two row formation will only be used at the first two games. Enjoy :)

I just hope people lower their expectations for these first few games. Yes it's the 50th and the girls will definitely bring some new things to the table but these first few games won't show much of what is in store. I don't know everything but from what I've seen (not a lot) you can tell they are experimenting with new things while bringing back traditional things as well. 

What's happening? said:

Okay what other information do you have?

Jag4Life said:

Sounds like a continuation of ‘17. I’m here for it. 

Jag4Life said:

I just hope people lower their expectations for these first few games. Yes it's the 50th and the girls will definitely bring some new things to the table but these first few games won't show much of what is in store. I don't know everything but from what I've seen (not a lot) you can tell they are experimenting with new things while bringing back traditional things as well. 

What's happening? said:

Jag4Life said:

We WILL have a peaceful thread.

THANX

Vamped09 said:

Fuck peaceful that’s not going to happen can we just get some factual information such as videos pictures of what they are wearing when they get there etc people just be on here flapping not saying nothing lol 

Love Dance said:

Can we have a peaceful thread today? The girls are coming!!!!

Like I said I don't know all but keep in mind the 50th is focused on honoring the traditions of the doll legacy. Not saying they'll be going back to all traditional but I saw a few counts that hadn't been used in a long time.

BandJunkee said:

Jag4Life said:

What's happening? said:

Jag4Life said:

Did you see Micah in front?

Jag4Life said:

Like I said I don't know all but keep in mind the 50th is focused on honoring the traditions of the doll legacy. Not saying they'll be going back to all traditional but I saw a few counts that hadn't been used in a long time.

BandJunkee said:

Jag4Life said:

What's happening? said:

Jag4Life said:

I can’t wait to see traditional counts! Counts as in those that may have been forgotten! 

If you're asking if she's captain then that I'm not 100% sure of to be honest so I won't put that out there. I've seen some of the girls working through the counts together. There's a lot of misinformation out right now, like Taneria's "leg injury", it's not as bad as people are making it out to be.

BandJunkee said:

Jag4Life said:

BandJunkee said:

Jag4Life said:

What's happening? said:

Jag4Life said:

Thank you for sharing the information that you know and stating that you're not exactly sure about something instead of acting like you know everything.

Jag4Life said:

If you're asking if she's captain then that I'm not 100% sure of to be honest so I won't put that out there. I've seen some of the girls working through the counts together. There's a lot of misinformation out right now, like Taneria's "leg injury", it's not as bad as people are making it out to be.

BandJunkee said:

Jag4Life said:

BandJunkee said:

Jag4Life said:

What's happening? said:

Jag4Life said:

New update from the band’s IG story

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service