Replies

• Dont Mess With DOC's Girls....The Legacy Continues! Keep it Cute.

6665986087?profile=original

• I for one wouldn’t be pressed if they retired most of the new counts from ‘18. They were forgettable at best and awkward at worst.

• Yea, only ones I really cared for were Gabby’s 16 count, Airielle’s count from BC, and that reflection/shoulder pop count

MiamiVice92 said:

I for one wouldn’t be pressed if they retired most of the new counts from ‘18. They were forgettable at best and awkward at worst.

SU Fabulous Dancing Dolls: Strutting Into The 50th
    bandhead.org is a social network
  • 6665992475?profile=original

• I’ve been on here for a few years, and this is ridiculous and embarrassing. How these convos are allowed to go on for ages without being deleted or people banned is beyond me.

I hope Gabby is back as the sole captain. She definitely brought the team back to more cohesive place. Personally she did it for me in front. Out of all 16, she’s my fav, then Micah. Teneria is wild and dances individually. I still love her technique though. I can’t wait for her to be gone so the era of this ridiculous sit down can go away too. Crotches all open and everything. A leg up is not meant for everywhere.

I’ve watched every field show from 2018 multiple times to focus on each dancer. Gabby can dance! She does her job and goes on about her business. I also do believe she is the force behind the choreo. If I wasn’t sure, band camp sealed it. As a matter of fact, Jada is the weakest to me. Painfully beautiful and sweet, cute in the stands sometimes, but meh as a dancer, compared to the other 8. 

I know stanning is not going anywhere, but I’m glad this organization seems to try and be above it and choose whose best for the Dolls, and not let the fans believe they know what’s best from their computer chairs. 

• How long before the name calling and arguing begins? 

• They haven't worn this in a while

6665986062?profile=original

• yess they need to bring this back

SUAlum11 said:

They haven't worn this in a while

• I hope they wear this for the battle of the bands. Paired with a glittery gold jazz boot.

SUAlum11 said:

They haven't worn this in a while

• NEVER  I hope

WHS fan said:

How long before the name calling and arguing begins? 

This reply was deleted.