Views: 28930

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I just saw a video of the stingettes, I’m itching to see one of the dolls

If we were worried about every other school we would look at every other forum. Obviously everyone in this and every other doll thread stans the dolls!! That is the whole point of bandhead!! I’m not trying to argue, but if you don’t have the “suspense” or don’t really care about this year’s Fabulous Dancing Dolls... don’t. Click. On. These. Treads. Some of us really just love discussing HBCU dance teams, it’s nothing serious or personal. You have a plethora of other threads to enjoy, or better yet you could create your own. Nobody is forcing you to read them lol....

Marcus said:

I don’t understand why all of this suspense surrounds this team. We are not going to see a DOC dolls type of squad. They will look just like every other school. They will have weave and wigs like every other school. They will focus on stands like most of the big schools. Why so many threads...

Should have known it would be an Outsider to start drama in this thread which has been going well until NOW!



Marcus said:

I don’t understand why all of this suspense surrounds this team. We are not going to see a DOC dolls type of squad. They will look just like every other school. They will have weave and wigs like every other school. They will focus on stands like most of the big schools. Why so many threads...

There's so many threads about the dolls because for some people on here it isn't just about dance. Dance isn't the only thing that people here feel like they have an opinion. Some feel like the have the right to have an opinion on the girls personal life and they like to speculate about their personal life. That's legit the only reason as to why there is so many threads compared to other teams. They also like to make fake accusations which is one of the other reasons as to why the threads be long.On other threads people respect those other teams personal life but not this thread, and that's the truth. 

Marcus said:

I don’t understand why all of this suspense surrounds this team. We are not going to see a DOC dolls type of squad. They will look just like every other school. They will have weave and wigs like every other school. They will focus on stands like most of the big schools. Why so many threads...

I don't think they were trying to start drama it's a legit question as to why anytime there's so many doll threads. Most of the time there's so many because of drama that has nothing to actually do with dancing.

SUAlum11 said:

Should have known it would be an Outsider to start drama in this thread which has been going well until NOW!



Marcus said:

I don’t understand why all of this suspense surrounds this team. We are not going to see a DOC dolls type of squad. They will look just like every other school. They will have weave and wigs like every other school. They will focus on stands like most of the big schools. Why so many threads...

Nawww I disagree. This particular thread has been on message and not drama.  Why is there an issue with people interested in the suspense of the Dolls and wanting to share their views even if its thread after thread. 

What's happening? said:

I don't think they were trying to start drama it's a legit question as to why anytime there's so many doll threads. Most of the time there's so many because of drama that has nothing to actually do with dancing.

SUAlum11 said:

Should have known it would be an Outsider to start drama in this thread which has been going well until NOW!



Marcus said:

I don’t understand why all of this suspense surrounds this team. We are not going to see a DOC dolls type of squad. They will look just like every other school. They will have weave and wigs like every other school. They will focus on stands like most of the big schools. Why so many threads...

Naw some of the threads went too far and beyond dance. Hopefully this one stays on task.

Oh lord.. here we go ... 

Man this GIF!! Lol #SEA

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Oh lord.. here we go ... 

The person asked why there were so many threads. It wasn't just on this particular thread that they were asking about. There isn't an issue with people having suspense about the dolls, the issue is that these threads become so long not just because of suspense on the team but because some people on here like to discuss some of these girls personal life. Suspense is great but if you look back on the threads that still exist and the ones that have been deleted somehow these girls personal life is more talked about than the actual suspense of the team.

SUAlum11 said:

Nawww I disagree. This particular thread has been on message and not drama.  Why is there an issue with people interested in the suspense of the Dolls and wanting to share their views even if its thread after thread. 

What's happening? said:

I don't think they were trying to start drama it's a legit question as to why anytime there's so many doll threads. Most of the time there's so many because of drama that has nothing to actually do with dancing.

SUAlum11 said:

Should have known it would be an Outsider to start drama in this thread which has been going well until NOW!



Marcus said:

I don’t understand why all of this suspense surrounds this team. We are not going to see a DOC dolls type of squad. They will look just like every other school. They will have weave and wigs like every other school. They will focus on stands like most of the big schools. Why so many threads...

Thank you and that's the truth.

WHS fan said:

Naw some of the threads went too far and beyond dance. Hopefully this one stays on task.

Hi all! I don’t ever post but I’ve been watching these threads for years now. Coming from a classically trained dancer, the dolls are by far the most technically sound team I’ve seen amongst HBCU’s. I’m a longtime fan and can’t wait for the season to begin! 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service