Views: 28922

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Oh lord... these type of comments also get the girls riled up lol

Glammy08 said:

Hi all! I don’t ever post but I’ve been watching these threads for years now. Coming from a classically trained dancer, the dolls are by far the most technically sound team I’ve seen amongst HBCU’s. I’m a longtime fan and can’t wait for the season to begin! 

Lol.  Love this!   

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Oh lord.. here we go ... 

Y'all being funny now. Who is making up names in here? 

Glammy08 said:

Hi all! I don’t ever post but I’ve been watching these threads for years now. Coming from a classically trained dancer, the dolls are by far the most technically sound team I’ve seen amongst HBCU’s. I’m a longtime fan and can’t wait for the season to begin! 

Mike said:

This is my first time seeing this. The yellow really stands out. It's the first thing I see when I look at this picture.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkoL5-7huhv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Oh well another snooze fest

Gabby is everything. 

FACTS!!!

Alicia Wax said:

Gabby is everything. 

CUTE!!!

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Mike said:

This is my first time seeing this. The yellow really stands out. It's the first thing I see when I look at this picture.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkoL5-7huhv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The Dolls are the crèmè dè la crèmè of the crop, of course, that's why. It's been made evident on several platforms that this is the case. They're the team every other team desires to best. The Doll threads have always been excessive on the forum; however, an influx of newer posters have moved the needle on discussions to more of a cackle and ki hobnob over tea than quality discussion. So, it's arguably valid that quantitative discussion has replaced qualitative discussion--but Doll relevancy and supremacy? Gaze upon their works, and despair.

Marcus said:

I don’t understand why all of this suspense surrounds this team. We are not going to see a DOC dolls type of squad. They will look just like every other school. They will have weave and wigs like every other school. They will focus on stands like most of the big schools. Why so many threads...

Yes she is! She reminds me of Melody with how she looks on camera. Very pretty and well put together doll.  

Alicia Wax said:

Gabby is everything. 

Micah is really really pretty, gorgeous even! I never noticed before.

btw, I may not be the biggest fan of Jordan upfront, but it's the same with her. Just now noticing how stunning she is.

P.H. YOU BETTER GIVE UP DOLL COMMENTARY , FROM THE DOLL PERSPECTIVE, WITH YOUR BAD ASS !!!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service