Views: 28922

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

FAIR WEATHER FRIENDS.....JOHNNY GILL

No...Jordan completed her crab year so no more crabbing. Also,  I dont think Jordan had to show up this week to learn the few catchons that were created in '18. She could have learned that right after auditions in a day. The muscle memory is strong when ur not a crab. Lol...I'm just going to assume she is probably Co-Capt helping the crabs along with Gabby.

Gracey Inno said:

Right!! I doubt she'll need a whole week to learn those, and she wouldn't need to crab again as a returning member right?? All points are leading to Jordan being a captain as well

WHS fan said:

Well we have three weeks to end this speculation. It would seem she would be in some sort of leadership role since she is there. The catch on’s from 18 that were new would take no time for Jordan to learn. But who knows?

lmaooo, nah, i'm team Gabby and Jordan..Hell, I'm team whoever, I'm just ready for the season to begin

honrae rokermore said:

WHO DO YOU LOVE, first YAWL DOGGED Taylor out , then JORDAN, now GABBY again ! Wtf is really going on HERE? WE MIGHT as well not HAVE a TEAM !!!
I CAN'T wait till THE band strike UP a BEAT and THE drum major blows THAT whistle, while the DOLLS struts come into PLAY

honrae rokermore said:

I CAN'T wait till THE band strike UP a BEAT and THE drum major blows THAT whistle, while the DOLLS struts come into PLAY
YES for THE Seara DOLLS

I dont think we've discussed this yet but what do you guys think of the Selection of music the band played in '18 compared to '17 (Haymer to Taylor)

Thoughts??

Hi. I’m new. 

Don’t drag me y’all. I think Taylor’s arrangements were more ballad based and definitely 90s early 2000s feel. I don’t think it had much of a variety once the season kicked off. Haymer and Simmons are both great and dynamic arrangers. 

SUAlum11 said:

I dont think we've discussed this yet but what do you guys think of the Selection of music the band played in '18 compared to '17 (Haymer to Taylor)

Thoughts??

I don't think LIKE that, I just want to SEND positive ENERGY and PRAYERS for a successful SEASON PERIOD

You make a good point. I do agree we heard more ballad type songs in '18 versus '17. I like a balance of uptempo and ballad. I would like to see the Dolls perform to more uptempo, fast songs too but seems like as soon as the fast songs come on...the old/traditional counts or mainly used

Bee4Bands said:

Hi. I’m new. 

Don’t drag me y’all. I think Taylor’s arrangements were more ballad based and definitely 90s early 2000s feel. I don’t think it had much of a variety once the season kicked off. Haymer and Simmons are both great and dynamic arrangers. 

SUAlum11 said:

Thoughts??

I think that’s the majority of the reason why I didn’t like 2018 Dolls. It’s because I didn’t not like the music selections.  If Im not mistaken Taylor does great with  ballads. Haymer was flashy and bold and so is Simmons which is why they worked well together. Very big brother, little brother. If that make sense. 

Bee4Bands said:

Hi. I’m new. 

SUAlum11 said:

Thoughts??

I dont know... it seems like Simmons likes ballads more along with Taylor. He is really good at arrangement of those. Haymer and Mr. Jackson are more bold, uptempo guys to me

TICtoc said:

I think that’s the majority of the reason why I didn’t like 2018 Dolls. It’s because I didn’t not like the music selections.  If Im not mistaken Taylor does great with  ballads. Haymer was flashy and bold and so is Simmons which is why they worked well together. Very big brother, little brother. If that make sense. 

Bee4Bands said:

Hi. I’m new. 

SUAlum11 said:

Thoughts??

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service