Views: 28931

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Just send your requests to JUKEBOX media or directly to Mr Taylor THAT you WANT PLAYED! THAT is why we're called THE HUMAN JUKEBOX RIGHT? CAUSE OUR BAND CAN PLAY ANYTHING DR GREGG'S ONCE EXCLAIMED!!!!

Oh another thing speaking of slow and fast songs. That is another reason why I like a Captain and Co leadership...in the past sometimes they would switch up leading based on this and what their strengths were and not just when they wanted a break. Whoever was better at fast and who at slow didnt go unnoticed and the Capt and Co would give the fans what they wanted alternating

WELL HAS THERE EVER BEEN A CAPTAIN THAT COULD DO BOTH FAST & SLOW WITHOUT ALTERNATING???

Yes of course there has been. They all can do both. Some dolls are just stronger in one area than they are the other. I just prefer Capt and Co because you get to see that and different personalities leading as well. I always have liked that. ( Brittany/Airee, DT/Jessica, Seaera/Casey, KP/Danni Linkford)

honrae rokermore said:

WELL HAS THERE EVER BEEN A CAPTAIN THAT COULD DO BOTH FAST & SLOW WITHOUT ALTERNATING???

SUAlum11 said:

Yes of course there has been. They all can do both. Some dolls are just stronger in one area than they are the other. I just prefer Capt and Co because you get to see that and different personalities leading as well. I always have liked that. ( Brittany/Airee, DT/Jessica, Seaera/Casey, KP/Danni Linkford)

honrae rokermore said:

Yassss Ms. BEAL(Sophomore CAPT)! Lol she gets her props for that Sophomore SNATCH! Sis fainted when she found out she was CAPT her 2nd Year...LMAO

buckingANONYMOUS said:

SUAlum11 said:

honrae rokermore said:

WERK MS BEAL !!!! SHE WAS LOYALIST TEAM PLAYER AS WELL!

She's the captain ..

Mike said:

What does it mean when one of the ladies has a whistle and hat on?

I crown you Gif Queen . Cuz you be on it !!! 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

She's the captain ..

Mike said:

I crown you Gif Queen . Cuz you be on it !!! 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

She's the captain ..

Mike said:

Usually the Captain

Mike said:

Spill the tea. Lol. Was a certain person spotted wearing the hat and whistle?

Mike said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service