Views: 28174

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I’m definitely not here to speak against any of the girls. I’m a fan of the dolls, period. And that includes every girl on the team past and present. Not sure of exactly what happened in the last thread but nah, I’m not interested in that. 

SUAlum11 said:

No aggression. I've provided you with the facts. We should be able to have different opinions on various topics that doesnt include defamation, conspiracy theories, and discrediting the girls on how they made the team. It should be called out, but you probably wasnt here for the past threads....it got out of hand and alot worse, only letting you know.

Glammy08 said:

Whew Chile, the aggression.

SUAlum11 said:

If you havent seen anybody discredit anyone then you are clearly not READING! Commenting about how someone only made the team because of outside factors and not because of their ability to the matter at hand(dance) is discrediting to that girl's own audition process. BYE! 

Glammy08 said:

I’ve yet to see anyone discredit anyone on the team. It’s simply a discussion on one particular crab class not unlike many other discussions before. Allow people to have an opinion contrary to yours without getting so up in arms about it.

LOL it's hard to describe them because some counts look similar. I tried to make gifs of them but it's not uploading.

Be Objective said:

Can yall post video or something with these favorite counts cause...these descriptions lol

Thanks and what Liberian Girl count are you referring to?

What's happening? said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWgmWMSQUUU

The count that starts at 36:26

BandJunkee said:

What Power Ranger count, luv?

What's happening? said:

Liberian Girl count (yes I said it, it will forever be named that) how they've done it 2015 forward, they use to do that count so stiff. Power ranger count from 15 but should be done how Stamper did it in 16 crankfest. Sprinkle count from 16 it was done during sloppy toppy boombox classic. Thug count from the weekend. Seaera stunting like my daddy count. I have a whole bunch but those came to mind immediately.

GAPeach said:

What are y’all’s favorite doll counts? My top two are the backbend count and the one April might’ve made up on the spot during Whiskey at the HC pep rally in ‘13. 

I wonder what Jeanne would have been like if she was CAPT!  Whenever the organization made that doll crew challenge video with the different crab classes....when '13 did theirs I was like damn Jeanne wish u would have Stayed on the team! 

I'm going to ask it as much times as I want to, just like how you'll continue to make false accusation on here and play the victim afterward. The person didn't have a problem with what I said and corrected themselves. Now have a great night

Alicia Wax said:

Omg, how many time are you going to ask that? Lmaooo

What's happening? said:

Jeanne didn't get pregnant until last year so nothing stopped her from being on the dolls again except for her grade other than that I don't know why she wasn't on the squad again. Where did you get that information from? Jeanne maybe would've been a one year captain not a second year, we don't know why Dannie got that second year. Seriously though where did you get that information from? Dannie herself said that she never thought that she would get captain and she probably didn't want it out of all her crab sisters since she said that statement. I really got to ask you where did you get that information from? So your saying Jeanne was pregnant between Stampers second-fifth year? How are you going to come up with a claim and be wrong? Make it make sense Jesus.

Mike said:

I believe she just learned how to do them, but probably not comfortable doing it during a field show. I love when dancers grow. That's why I don't want to criticize 2018 crabs too much. They will get better as time goes along. Let's be honest: Danielle's crab season wasn't good, but look at her now. She got really lucky, though. If her crab sister, Jeanne, would have never gotten pregnant, she would likely be that legendary 2-year captain, IMO.

Meka1987 said:

Taneria's is looking good as well. Even though she was on the wilder side this past season, I admire you willingness to learn and grow and step out of her comfort zone. I saw also working on turns and leaps in other videos as well as conditioning her body. Very good work ethic.

Mike said:

I love '18 crabs. They are very versatile. Both of them can do aerials. It's not many people on the squad that can do those. I think Kaylon and Cam are probably the best at them, though.

The last count Stamper did when she snatched our wigs and edges then threw it away.

BandJunkee said:

Thanks and what Liberian Girl count are you referring to?

What's happening? said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWgmWMSQUUU

The count that starts at 36:26

BandJunkee said:

What Power Ranger count, luv?

What's happening? said:

Liberian Girl count (yes I said it, it will forever be named that) how they've done it 2015 forward, they use to do that count so stiff. Power ranger count from 15 but should be done how Stamper did it in 16 crankfest. Sprinkle count from 16 it was done during sloppy toppy boombox classic. Thug count from the weekend. Seaera stunting like my daddy count. I have a whole bunch but those came to mind immediately.

GAPeach said:

What are y’all’s favorite doll counts? My top two are the backbend count and the one April might’ve made up on the spot during Whiskey at the HC pep rally in ‘13. 

Dannie and Seaera always gave me traditional; Dannie just had way more form and technique than Seaera.

Lol. Sorry. Let me butt out of you guys conversations about past dolls. 

And, yeah, you are right. God works in mysterious ways. What's meant for you is meant for you.

What's happening? said:

Lol it's okay. I thought I was tripping the whole time like did Jeanne have a baby and nobody knew. Yea Dannie said she didn't think she would be captain and she was fine with it. God works in mysterious ways. 

Mike said:

Sorry, you are right. Ignore the pregnancy comment. :)

I recall Danielle saying that on her Instagram Live many months ago when describing her crab sisters.

What's happening? said:

Jeanne didn't get pregnant until last year so nothing stopped her from being on the dolls again except for her grade other than that I don't know why she wasn't on the squad again. Where did you get that information from? Jeanne maybe would've been a one year captain not a second year, we don't know why Dannie got that second year. Seriously though where did you get that information from? Dannie herself said that she never thought that she would get captain and she probably didn't want it out of all her crab sisters since she said that statement. I really got to ask you where did you get that information from? So your saying Jeanne was pregnant between Stampers second-fifth year? How are you going to come up with a claim and be wrong? Make it make sense Jesus.

Mike said:

I believe she just learned how to do them, but probably not comfortable doing it during a field show. I love when dancers grow. That's why I don't want to criticize 2018 crabs too much. They will get better as time goes along. Let's be honest: Danielle's crab season wasn't good, but look at her now. She got really lucky, though. If her crab sister, Jeanne, would have never gotten pregnant, she would likely be that legendary 2-year captain, IMO.

Meka1987 said:

Taneria's is looking good as well. Even though she was on the wilder side this past season, I admire you willingness to learn and grow and step out of her comfort zone. I saw also working on turns and leaps in other videos as well as conditioning her body. Very good work ethic.

Mike said:

I love '18 crabs. They are very versatile. Both of them can do aerials. It's not many people on the squad that can do those. I think Kaylon and Cam are probably the best at them, though.

Don't butt yourself out of past dolls conversations. The point of this forum is for us to talk about the dolls dancing. You can learn a lot about the dolls from this forum from the right people. Don't believe everything some people say on here though.

Mike said:

Lol. Sorry. Let me butt out of you guys conversations about past dolls. 

And, yeah, are right. God works in mysterious ways. What's meant for you is meant for you.

What's happening? said:

Lol it's okay. I thought I was tripping the whole time like did Jeanne have a baby and nobody knew. Yea Dannie said she didn't think she would be captain and she was fine with it. God works in mysterious ways. 

Mike said:

Sorry, you are right. Ignore the pregnancy comment. :)

I recall Danielle saying that on her Instagram Live many months ago when describing her crab sisters.

What's happening? said:

Mike said:

Meka1987 said:

Mike said:

13 as a whole is the most underrated dolls class in doll history. With the way Stamper and Connor (this is if she would've done a fourth rip) were going to me it would've been hard for them to choose a captain from that class even if Jeanne stayed. 

SUAlum11 said:

I wonder what Jeanne would have been like if she was CAPT!  Whenever the organization made that doll crew challenge video with the different crab classes....when '13 did theirs I was like damn Jeanne wish u would have Stayed on the team! 

I agree I love 13! That would have been a tough decision if it was Dani, Connor, and Jeanne lawd

What's happening? said:

13 as a whole is the most underrated dolls class in doll history. With the way Stamper and Connor (this is if she would've done a fourth rip) were going to me it would've been hard for them to choose a captain from that class even if Jeanne stayed. 

SUAlum11 said:

New Thread!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service