6. Gabby Dixon

7.Airielle Brooks

8. Taneria Green

9. Arianna

10. Kaylon Mallet

Views: 21444

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I like the pic.. it's just the hair that's bothering me. It could've been way better but whatever. She still looks good.

What's happening? said:

I like the hair too but that lace was tripping me up. I'm looking at it like "am I the only one that sees that?"

Anatasia1100 said:

Cams face is beat and her curls are cute but she could’ve handled that lace better. I’m excited to see her and Airelle for their 2nd rip though! Congrats ‘18

If Cam doesnt make captain in 2021 that cult of hers will go on a rampage.

I’m glad her pic is up so the other girls can have their moment.  Mimi commenting in support and those fools making it about Cam. 

Who’s worse, the Doll fans are Cam’s fans. Sounds like you trying to start some mess!  This statement was made on the past few threads.  You’re giving Alicia teas.  

Leo said:

Speaking of hair I also want to sure gabby back in that color she had for the swac championship it was really cute on her 

Dont Mind Me said:

I like the pic.. it's just the hair that's bothering me. It could've been way better but whatever. She still looks good.

What's happening? said:

I like the hair too but that lace was tripping me up. I'm looking at it like "am I the only one that sees that?"

Anatasia1100 said:

Cams face is beat and her curls are cute but she could’ve handled that lace better. I’m excited to see her and Airelle for their 2nd rip though! Congrats ‘18

Not Alicia teas. She going come out real soon

Truth_Serum said:

Who’s worse, the Doll fans are Cam’s fans. Sounds like you trying to start some mess!  This statement was made on the past few threads.  You’re giving Alicia teas.  

Leo said:

Assuming its Gabby, Jordan, Taneria, Micah last rip and if nobody does a 5th rip....then next year could be 4-5 CRABS and I hope Jada is MUVA! 

Lol. I’m logging off cause the hurricane is coming. 

What's happening? said:

Not Alicia teas. She going come out real soon

Truth_Serum said:

Leo said:

PERIODT!

SUAlum11 said:

Assuming its Gabby, Jordan, Taneria, Micah last rip and if nobody does a 5th rip....then next year could be 4-5 CRABS and I hope Jada is MUVA! 

go on the doll page , click cams picture , and keep refreshing it, she gets like 20 likes a second ...but I mean she is famous

Mike said:

Lol, wtf. She got a 1,000 likes in less than 5 minutes. 

Truth_Serum said:

PERIODT!

SUAlum11 said:

My statement wasnt about who was the worse. Im stating my opinion on Cam fans. She has the biggest following out of everyone in the band and her fans can be very annoying. If i wanted to start some mess i wouldve been banned a few threads ago. Im not her Sweetie
Truth_Serum said:

Leo said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service