6. Gabby Dixon

7.Airielle Brooks

8. Taneria Green

9. Arianna

10. Kaylon Mallet

Views: 21444

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

That caught my eye too! I bet a lot of people would have expected her to go to FAMU or BCU.

What's happening? said:

Right am I the only one that just found out that she was from Florida?
Peachyp said:

Didn’t know Gabby was representing FLORIDA. I’m officially a fan!

She doesn’t have a choice, lol. She’s a makeup artist herself. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did everyone’s make up through-out the season.

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Taneria face be beat for the gawds!

Taneria is “Honey beat face”.  She looks freaking amazing!!!

I really wouldn’t mind seeing them all wear that middle part bun gabby has in the forum picture . or a do that’s pull back like that in general.  Imagine the dolls in FINGERWAVES  NOW THATS A LOOK a lot of pins would be needed but definitely would be perfect for this year 50 !

I'm a need to see a clearer image of Lindsey before I can say she look like Dannie. I know Arianna is happy since she said Jordan was her favorite doll.

And I absolutely love her vision! Give us a professional bio/portfolio while still incorporating academics and dance! #SettingtheStandard

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Akai letting us know that these girls are human.. 

Right, I love Akai’s approach. A human spin and lets us know them beyond their dancer persona.

She also said gabby so she really has the best of both worlds 

What's happening? said:

I'm a need to see a clearer image of Lindsey before I can say she look like Dannie. I know Arianna is happy since she said Jordan was her favorite doll.

OOOPPPP she became a crab during the right time. Good for her

Vamped09 said:

She also said gabby so she really has the best of both worlds 

What's happening? said:

I think we’ll really get a run for our money this season
I still feel a bit played because I honestly thought the team would be bigger and totally different

all i needed was for Jordan to come back and to have a good crab class..

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service