6. Gabby Dixon

7.Airielle Brooks

8. Taneria Green

9. Arianna

10. Kaylon Mallet

Views: 21428

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I really hope somebody from my " 2019 -2020" predictions make it next year since it will be more spots open...….Theres so much talent the competition just gets more extreme year by year

SUAlum11 said:

Assuming its Gabby, Jordan, Taneria, Micah last rip and if nobody does a 5th rip....then next year could be 4-5 CRABS and I hope Jada is MUVA! 

Interesting how nobody seemed to also wig check Airi's wig line of demarcation and dried off wig glue but steady coming for all things Cam related....Cam must be IT to leave some people so bothered. I love it! LOL

Chile WTH is this?! Lol

ChyTheGreat said:

I really hope somebody from my " 2019 -2020" predictions make it next year since it will be more spots open...….Theres so much talent the competition just gets more extreme year by year

SUAlum11 said:

Assuming its Gabby, Jordan, Taneria, Micah last rip and if nobody does a 5th rip....then next year could be 4-5 CRABS and I hope Jada is MUVA! 

That pic just made me holler! 

SUAlum11 said:

Chile WTH is this?! Lol

ChyTheGreat said:

SUAlum11 said:

What is going on?

had to change the subject so feel free to laugh at me and my picture lollll

Seriously though who made this mess?

SUAlum11 said:

Chile WTH is this?! Lol

ChyTheGreat said:

SUAlum11 said:

Well seeing that Brianni and Nyah are now stinging, I hope the Chyna girl tries again and make it.

SUAlum11 said:

Chile WTH is this?! Lol

ChyTheGreat said:

SUAlum11 said:

And my point is...   They’re just announcing the fact that she made the 2nd rip, Captain is a long way away.  And let’s be clear, her fan base might have the Doll fans beat from a sheer number perspective but the Doll fans can go just as ham.  If you’ve been around a while, you would already know this.  You stated your opinion and I gave mine.  
Leo said:

My statement wasnt about who was the worse. Im stating my opinion on Cam fans. She has the biggest following out of everyone in the band and her fans can be very annoying. If i wanted to start some mess i wouldve been banned a few threads ago. Im not her Sweetie
Truth_Serum said:

Who’s worse, the Doll fans are Cam’s fans. Sounds like you trying to start some mess!  This statement was made on the past few threads.  You’re giving Alicia teas.  

Leo said:

If Cam doesnt make captain in 2021 that cult of hers will go on a rampage.

I am DAMN DEAD with this GIF!!! Miss Kayla Smith giving us "Why I Love u so Much" tease! Yasss

buckingANONYMOUS said:

SUAlum11 said:

Chile WTH is this?! Lol

ChyTheGreat said:

SUAlum11 said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service