Replies

• Yall still think they are going to show up at Fanfest?! I dont think they are

• Please let me know if I messed up on any names, if they reveal captains, I’ll add that to the roster. 

• Miss Alicia WE WILL be respectful and be encouraging to all the ladies on THIS team and others.

Thanx

• I think Arianna last name is Matthews but not 100% sure.

GAPeach said:

Please let me know if I messed up on any names, if they reveal captains, I’ll add that to the roster. 

SU Fabulous Dancing Dolls: The Girls are HERE
    from left to right 1. Jada Delpit  2. Lindsay Lee 3. Camryn Harris 4. Micah Pegeus 5. Jordan Ezell 6. Gabby Dixon 7.Airielle Brooks 8. Taneria Green…
  • Micah needs to drop the weight loss plan. She looks amazing. 

Edit: Drop meaning Share

• i don't think so.. hell we already knew the team.. the real tea won't get spilled until the first game i think.. 

SUAlum11 said:

Yall still think they are going to show up at Fanfest?! I dont think they are

from left to right 1. Jada Delpit  2. Lindsay Lee 3. Camryn Harris 4. Micah Pegeus 5. Jordan Ezell 6. Gabby Dixon 7.Airielle Brooks 8. Taneria Green…
  • Looks like the team the speculation for who made the team was correct... now we wait to see who'll be leading the girls in this fall.

• Arianna has the look chile...she giving KP tease

• I wasn’t serious lol. I was testing to see something. 

Peachyp said:

Miss Alicia WE WILL be respectful and encouraging to all the ladies on THIS team and others.

Thanx

• She did hella cardio all summer and are right. No secret. She looks beautiful.

Peachyp said:

Micah needs to drop the weight loss plan. She looks amazing. 

Edit: Drop meaning Share

This reply was deleted.