Views: 15623

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The whole squad needs to smile more...last season was clearly the szn of less smiles and more MUGS. Lol

What's happening? said:

She always looked better in black hair to me. I love it on her and I hope she smiles more.

SUAlum11 said:

I like Jordan's hair Black...hope she keeps it this color through the season

I see a lot of teams are doing that now when doing counts. I’m like everybody mugs but certain songs you can give a cute smile. But I understand when it’s certain songs that wouldn’t look right just cheesing. 

SUAlum11 said:

The whole squad needs to smile more...last season was clearly the szn of less smiles and more MUGS. Lol

What's happening? said:

She always looked better in black hair to me. I love it on her and I hope she smiles more.

SUAlum11 said:

So far I am loving the hair in the pictures. Kaylon is adorable! I like Gabby with that red hair though 

I hear ya. I couldn’t imagine a song like No F*** Wit It and they smile. Other songs and fieldshows definitely. 

louisianaboi08 said:

I see a lot of teams are doing that now when doing counts. I’m like everybody mugs but certain songs you can give a cute smile. But I understand when it’s certain songs that wouldn’t look right just cheesing. 

SUAlum11 said:

What's happening? said:

SUAlum11 said:

We better....  and then some!   All this waiting and speculating

Mike said:

We’re about to get this all season long!

https://youtu.be/skt5syZLF3c

Okay Mike I believe you and I'm not mad at it

Mike said:

The band directors can definitely tell the girls when they can and can't do certain things. Case in point Queen Muva Dr. O is known for telling the stingettes not to dance, get low on certain counts, or even do certain counts all together. 

WHS fan said:

Dude you said Taylor can’t make them go on the field. He is then HNIC. 

Kaylon Voovam said:

Omggg. I said VOICE FOR THE TEAM...not the entire band. Taylor is not in the Doll room making up routines with these girls right? So if the captain tells him “The crabs aren’t ready to dance at the games yet.”, “I don’t feel comfortable with the team doing the fieldshow, because it isn’t clean enough.”, or if she decides to stay seated for the entire first quarter...she can do that. That’s the point of having a section leader, so it can make the director’s job easier. He doesn’t know anything about dancing or being a doll im sure. Yes he is over the entire jukebox, but if the doll captain or sponsor says there is an issue with the DOLLS then 9/10 he will respect it, because he doesn’t have any experience in the dance world. There have definitely been times when the band plays the song on the field in concert formation, while the dolls sit out. Thats why they call their routines a “feature”...because they can go without it if need be.

WHS fan said:

Disagree again. You need a band first or the Dolls wouldn’t have a purpose at the games. Taylor is ultimately over everything associated with the Jukebox. 

Kaylon Voovam said:

No you said the sponsor gives approval. We have said it is a group effort since day 1...but the captain gives approval and puts everything together. People hate to give the captain their credit, but fail to realize she and the sponsor are the voice for the team. If Gabby would have told Mr. Taylor they were not going to do a fieldshow, he can’t make them go out there and fuck up lol. If she wants to sit down 5 songs in a row and not throw any new counts... she can do that because she was the captain regardless of how people felt lol. Im just saying give credit when its due and not just when your favs are in that position. Period.

WHS fan said:

I am not indicating anything except a group effort that included everyone. Period.

Kaylon Voovam said:

No. Im saying these girls are on a collegiate level, and there is a difference between a dance team sponsor and a dance “coach”. They make up all their material themselves and the captain should be the brains of the operation. The sponsors do their part, but you’re trying to make her sound like the stingette coordinator( who gets more credit for dance material than she deserves lol). Vet and captain positions are taken seriously for a reason.

WHS fan said:

Are you saying that it doesn’t happen at all?

Kaylon Voovam said:

They went though her to a CERTAIN EXTENT, but everyone knows Dt was getting free money lowkey lol. That’s why April helped out in 2017, because she was still on campus everyday while Dt was in Texas. She even missed games last season and had former dolls sit in her place...until Akai came in the middle of the season. If she was hands-on and involved, she wouldn’t need 4 other women to help her pick up 8 capes and monitor 8 girls lol. Im sure Dt helped at times, but do you think those girls come up with all the material by themselves just to have Dt criticize and make changes over facetime lol?

WHS fan said:

Ok so if you are saying that they didn’t go through her you’re wrong but carry on. I am sure technology plays a major part.

Kaylon Voovam said:

The sponsor for 2018 lived in Texas. She didn’t see the fieldshows until maybe that Thursday or Friday. Even then, she probably didn’t come in demanding them to change up parts of the routine so close to game day. Dt’s job was basically a stage mom for the girls on game day. You can even tell when her and April were shocked from new material/counts during the game. Akai won’t need an assistant, because she works on campus and will be ADVISING the team every step of the way.

WHS fan said:

No they all work together and approval is given by the sponsor

Vamped09 said:

Lmbo y’all just won’t let it go The Captain PUT IT TOGETHER!

WHS fan said:

The entire team contributes to the field shows

12 secs in .... YAss BITCH her level of finesse!!I really want to see how much she has improved honestly that’s what won me over With Gabby being captain!

What's happening? said:

Okay Mike I believe you and I'm not mad at it

Mike said:

Baby two different bands Su band directors leave most to the girls  if they want them to deliver on a particular project or song that’s different but overall the captain has the say so 

Kane Yasuo Meyers said:

The band directors can definitely tell the girls when they can and can't do certain things. Case in point Queen Muva Dr. O is known for telling the stingettes not to dance, get low on certain counts, or even do certain counts all together. 

WHS fan said:

Kaylon Voovam said:

Omggg. I said VOICE FOR THE TEAM...not the entire band. Taylor is not in the Doll room making up routines with these girls right? So if the captain tells him “The crabs aren’t ready to dance at the games yet.”, “I don’t feel comfortable with the team doing the fieldshow, because it isn’t clean enough.”, or if she decides to stay seated for the entire first quarter...she can do that. That’s the point of having a section leader, so it can make the director’s job easier. He doesn’t know anything about dancing or being a doll im sure. Yes he is over the entire jukebox, but if the doll captain or sponsor says there is an issue with the DOLLS then 9/10 he will respect it, because he doesn’t have any experience in the dance world. There have definitely been times when the band plays the song on the field in concert formation, while the dolls sit out. Thats why they call their routines a “feature”...because they can go without it if need be.

WHS fan said:

Disagree again. You need a band first or the Dolls wouldn’t have a purpose at the games. Taylor is ultimately over everything associated with the Jukebox. 

Kaylon Voovam said:

No you said the sponsor gives approval. We have said it is a group effort since day 1...but the captain gives approval and puts everything together. People hate to give the captain their credit, but fail to realize she and the sponsor are the voice for the team. If Gabby would have told Mr. Taylor they were not going to do a fieldshow, he can’t make them go out there and fuck up lol. If she wants to sit down 5 songs in a row and not throw any new counts... she can do that because she was the captain regardless of how people felt lol. Im just saying give credit when its due and not just when your favs are in that position. Period.

WHS fan said:

I am not indicating anything except a group effort that included everyone. Period.

Kaylon Voovam said:

No. Im saying these girls are on a collegiate level, and there is a difference between a dance team sponsor and a dance “coach”. They make up all their material themselves and the captain should be the brains of the operation. The sponsors do their part, but you’re trying to make her sound like the stingette coordinator( who gets more credit for dance material than she deserves lol). Vet and captain positions are taken seriously for a reason.

WHS fan said:

Kaylon Voovam said:

They went though her to a CERTAIN EXTENT, but everyone knows Dt was getting free money lowkey lol. That’s why April helped out in 2017, because she was still on campus everyday while Dt was in Texas. She even missed games last season and had former dolls sit in her place...until Akai came in the middle of the season. If she was hands-on and involved, she wouldn’t need 4 other women to help her pick up 8 capes and monitor 8 girls lol. Im sure Dt helped at times, but do you think those girls come up with all the material by themselves just to have Dt criticize and make changes over facetime lol?

WHS fan said:

Ok so if you are saying that they didn’t go through her you’re wrong but carry on. I am sure technology plays a major part.

Kaylon Voovam said:

The sponsor for 2018 lived in Texas. She didn’t see the fieldshows until maybe that Thursday or Friday. Even then, she probably didn’t come in demanding them to change up parts of the routine so close to game day. Dt’s job was basically a stage mom for the girls on game day. You can even tell when her and April were shocked from new material/counts during the game. Akai won’t need an assistant, because she works on campus and will be ADVISING the team every step of the way.

WHS fan said:

Vamped09 said:

WHS fan said:

I said 9/10 he will respect if they chose not to since he is not a dancer (which is highly unlikely that they will do that now, even though it has happened before). You clearly either can’t read or just want to keep arguing, because you are wrong. Anyways im done with this conversation. It’s like trying to explain rocket science to a puppy. Next!!

WHS fan said:

Kaylon Voovam said:

WHS fan said:

Kaylon Voovam said:

WHS fan said:

Kaylon Voovam said:

WHS fan said:

Kaylon Voovam said:

WHS fan said:

Kaylon Voovam said:

WHS fan said:

Vamped09 said:

WHS fan said:

Right like girl!

Kaylon Voovam said:

I said 9/10 he will respect if they chose not to since he is not a dancer (which is highly unlikely that they will do that now, even though it has happened before). You clearly either can’t read or just want to keep arguing, because you are wrong. Anyways im done with this conversation. It’s like trying to explain rocket science to a puppy. Next!!

WHS fan said:

Kaylon Voovam said:

WHS fan said:

Kaylon Voovam said:

WHS fan said:

Kaylon Voovam said:

WHS fan said:

Kaylon Voovam said:

WHS fan said:

Kaylon Voovam said:

WHS fan said:

Vamped09 said:

WHS fan said:

I think Dr. O OR MUVA WHATEVA NEED TO FOCUS ON that Band tho cuz chile....

Vamped09 said:

Baby two different bands Su band directors leave most to the girls  if they want them to deliver on a particular project or song that’s different but overall the captain has the say so 

Kane Yasuo Meyers said:

WHS fan said:

Kaylon Voovam said:

WHS fan said:

Kaylon Voovam said:

WHS fan said:

Kaylon Voovam said:

WHS fan said:

Kaylon Voovam said:

WHS fan said:

Kaylon Voovam said:

WHS fan said:

Vamped09 said:

WHS fan said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service