Replies

• Same rules APPLY: 

No Defamation of Character

No Personal attacks of Our DOLLS

No Airing Anyone's personal business

KEEP IT CONSTRUCTIVE!

6666041658?profile=original

• 6666125887?profile=original6666126865?profile=original6666125887?profile=originalGoing out on a limb here but back in 2016 Bogalusa Paperdolls the high school team Kayla and lazhay came from had a uniform in 2016 and I honestly wish the dolls had it instead sigh I tried to screenshot a pic so I’ll post what I could get 

• I LIKE 2 SEE keke ely come OUT with a OLD BEAT ASS afro or Afo puffs from HER OLD SW DEKALB DAYS/DRUMLINE AND SHUT IT DOWN !!!!
  • The Gif Queen has arrived. Before you come for me, ive already been deemed..6666120100?profile=original

• GM Gif Queen!! The process of getting Dolled Up!

buckingANONYMOUS said:

The Gif Queen has arrived. Before you come for me, ive already been deemed..6666120100?profile=original

SU Fabulous Dancing Dolls: The Mystery of the 50th!
  • GM love! What's on the agenda today? What we talking about lol

SUAlum11 said:

GM Gif Queen!! The process of getting Dolled Up!

buckingANONYMOUS said:

The Gif Queen has arrived. Before you come for me, ive already been deemed..6666120100?profile=original

• Waiting on a promo vid release. Lol 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

GM love! What's on the agenda today? What we talking about lol

SUAlum11 said:

GM Gif Queen!! The process of getting Dolled Up!

buckingANONYMOUS said:

• That’s a good direction....I like the gold and sleeves. Maybe not so many gold trim sequins stripes. 

Gramkidd08 said:

6666125887?profile=original6666126865?profile=original6666125887?profile=originalGoing out on a limb here but back in 2016 Bogalusa Paperdolls the high school team Kayla and lazhay came from had a uniform in 2016 and I honestly wish the dolls had it instead sigh I tried to screenshot a pic so I’ll post what I could get 

• Are their any vids of KP dancing in high school? 

• Alicia Wax said:

Are their any vids of KP dancing in high school? 

This reply was deleted.