Views: 15625

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

LMAO I'm just sick and tired of having to turn off my damn volume every time I watch the stingettes because of that band. I'm a pray for her, the drum major and that band this season. 

Mike said:

LMAO! I cannot...I cannot...Damn. You hurt my feelings and wasn't even referring to me.

What's happening? said:

Lmao, I'm so tired of her and that sorry ass band behind the stingettes. She's so focused on the stingettes with her messy behind that the band sounds like complete and utter trash. Like why are you worried about the stingettes when the band your in charge of is the worse band in the damn SWAC? That band better sound good this year especially after that ass whooping she got from that woman's husband. They probably won't sound good and she needs to be gone.

Mike said:

Lmao. I'm mad you kept referring to him as she. Lmao!!!!!!

What's happening? said:

Sista O doesn't need to be focused on the band. You notice whenever he's focused on something it gets worse. She needs to retire and get some hearing aid. She needs help, she cleaned every department out except for herself acting like that's not the worse department. Yes I called him a she

SUAlum11 said:

I think Dr. O OR MUVA WHATEVA NEED TO FOCUS ON that Band tho cuz chile....

Vamped09 said:

Baby two different bands Su band directors leave most to the girls  if they want them to deliver on a particular project or song that’s different but overall the captain has the say so 

Kane Yasuo Meyers said:

The band directors can definitely tell the girls when they can and can't do certain things. Case in point Queen Muva Dr. O is known for telling the stingettes not to dance, get low on certain counts, or even do certain counts all together. 

WHS fan said:

Dude you said Taylor can’t make them go on the field. He is then HNIC. 

Kaylon Voovam said:

Omggg. I said VOICE FOR THE TEAM...not the entire band. Taylor is not in the Doll room making up routines with these girls right? So if the captain tells him “The crabs aren’t ready to dance at the games yet.”, “I don’t feel comfortable with the team doing the fieldshow, because it isn’t clean enough.”, or if she decides to stay seated for the entire first quarter...she can do that. That’s the point of having a section leader, so it can make the director’s job easier. He doesn’t know anything about dancing or being a doll im sure. Yes he is over the entire jukebox, but if the doll captain or sponsor says there is an issue with the DOLLS then 9/10 he will respect it, because he doesn’t have any experience in the dance world. There have definitely been times when the band plays the song on the field in concert formation, while the dolls sit out. Thats why they call their routines a “feature”...because they can go without it if need be.

WHS fan said:

Disagree again. You need a band first or the Dolls wouldn’t have a purpose at the games. Taylor is ultimately over everything associated with the Jukebox. 

Kaylon Voovam said:

No you said the sponsor gives approval. We have said it is a group effort since day 1...but the captain gives approval and puts everything together. People hate to give the captain their credit, but fail to realize she and the sponsor are the voice for the team. If Gabby would have told Mr. Taylor they were not going to do a fieldshow, he can’t make them go out there and fuck up lol. If she wants to sit down 5 songs in a row and not throw any new counts... she can do that because she was the captain regardless of how people felt lol. Im just saying give credit when its due and not just when your favs are in that position. Period.

WHS fan said:

I am not indicating anything except a group effort that included everyone. Period.

Kaylon Voovam said:

No. Im saying these girls are on a collegiate level, and there is a difference between a dance team sponsor and a dance “coach”. They make up all their material themselves and the captain should be the brains of the operation. The sponsors do their part, but you’re trying to make her sound like the stingette coordinator( who gets more credit for dance material than she deserves lol). Vet and captain positions are taken seriously for a reason.

WHS fan said:

Are you saying that it doesn’t happen at all?

Kaylon Voovam said:

They went though her to a CERTAIN EXTENT, but everyone knows Dt was getting free money lowkey lol. That’s why April helped out in 2017, because she was still on campus everyday while Dt was in Texas. She even missed games last season and had former dolls sit in her place...until Akai came in the middle of the season. If she was hands-on and involved, she wouldn’t need 4 other women to help her pick up 8 capes and monitor 8 girls lol. Im sure Dt helped at times, but do you think those girls come up with all the material by themselves just to have Dt criticize and make changes over facetime lol?

WHS fan said:

Ok so if you are saying that they didn’t go through her you’re wrong but carry on. I am sure technology plays a major part.

Kaylon Voovam said:

The sponsor for 2018 lived in Texas. She didn’t see the fieldshows until maybe that Thursday or Friday. Even then, she probably didn’t come in demanding them to change up parts of the routine so close to game day. Dt’s job was basically a stage mom for the girls on game day. You can even tell when her and April were shocked from new material/counts during the game. Akai won’t need an assistant, because she works on campus and will be ADVISING the team every step of the way.

WHS fan said:

No they all work together and approval is given by the sponsor

Vamped09 said:

Lmbo y’all just won’t let it go The Captain PUT IT TOGETHER!

WHS fan said:

The entire team contributes to the field shows

Alicia girl. You don't want to start it, I've avoiding responding to you. I'm trying to keep the peace. I'm a believe who I want to believe. YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON ANYONE SHOULD BELIEVE ON THIS FORUM.

Alicia Wax said:

He don’t be saying shit though lol

Gives y’all asses crumbles that he heard on FB and y’all eat it up. 

What's happening? said:

Mike, you are one of the only people on this forum I believe that has the truth. So what Mike says I'm believing it.

Mike said:

Please refer to Whatitdosu and Mike for facts. Thanks in advance. 

I've been saying for the longest, where in the hell did this Micah is captain stuff coming from? Someone said DollsVillage was saying it. Then, I realize, DollsVillage is obsessed with Micah and living a dream.

Whatitdosu said:

Ok I’m compelled to defend my statements even tho I haven’t read all the replies here. Y’all reply quick af and I actually love it because y’all are funnyyyyy especially with these gifs!!! but hear me out: I did say Gabby quit a few threads ago. That’s because she missed two practices with the crabs and it was only Jordan on those days. I may have jumped the gun but damn i was excited to be first reporting the news lol! Anyways, she came back and my face was cracked. So to summarize: Jordan and Gabby are co captains and please stop with this fantasy of Micah being anybody’s captain! Are y’all high? She was a gold n blue who only became a doll because because girls quit, she was available, and the people involved felt obligated because of her mom. Ok, that was kinda personal and I apologize but I need y’all to stop it lol! And for the people that claim to have “sources” y’all apparently have none because hundreds of students are on campus and you can’t get one to go watch band practice?! Sheesh... ok bye. Screenshot and watch this account next year for FACTS!

Girl. Idk how to take you. You’re clearly bipolar. 

Alicia Wax said:

Gabby’s ass didn’t even make Gold n Bluez lol. That font is ridiculous. CLEARLY has something against the new and improved Mighty Mic.

BandJunkee said:

But Gabby didn’t make it her first year either, and Micah DANCED circles around her. What are you saying, boo? Micah BEEN earned her stripes. We can’t even touch the hem of Gabby’s garment to be healed, yet. Get outta here with the foolishness. 

Fake news! 

Whatitdosu said:

Ok I’m compelled to defend my statements even tho I haven’t read all the replies here. Y’all reply quick af and I actually love it because y’all are funnyyyyy especially with these gifs!!! but hear me out: I did say Gabby quit a few threads ago. That’s because she missed two practices with the crabs and it was only Jordan on those days. I may have jumped the gun but damn i was excited to be first reporting the news lol! Anyways, she came back and my face was cracked. So to summarize: Jordan and Gabby are co captains and please stop with this fantasy of Micah being anybody’s captain! Are y’all high? She was a gold n blue who only became a doll because because girls quit, she was available, and the people involved felt obligated because of her mom. Ok, that was kinda personal and I apologize but I need y’all to stop it lol! And for the people that claim to have “sources” y’all apparently have none because hundreds of students are on campus and you can’t get one to go watch band practice?! Sheesh... ok bye. Screenshot and watch this account next year for FACTS!

She or he is pass bi-polar. They don't know who they like, and can never say something positive without shading someone else.

BandJunkee said:

Alicia Wax said:

Gabby’s ass didn’t even make Gold n Bluez lol. That font is ridiculous. CLEARLY has something against the new and improved Mighty Mic.

BandJunkee said:

But Gabby didn’t make it her first year either, and Micah DANCED circles around her. What are you saying, boo? Micah BEEN earned her stripes. We can’t even touch the hem of Gabby’s garment to be healed, yet. Get outta here with the foolishness. 

Fake news! 

Whatitdosu said:

Bipolar how? Y’all wanted facts, so I stated facts. It is what it is. Yes, I don’t mind Gabby being captain but to shit on one of the best dancers on the team (Micah) is a no no. If that’s bi polar then so be it.

BandJunkee said:

Alicia Wax said:

BandJunkee said:

Fake news! 

Whatitdosu said:

Let’s be more positive in the next round K?

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service