Views: 25678

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Well lol 

Drammy04 said:

Where were all these excuses before? Is it not hot in Louisiana yearly/always? Haven’t they always played PWIs? By which game is times up for Micah and/or the team, for some of y’all in regards to this being a good team? Last year it was weeks before the first game. While I do agree some time is fair, I’m ironically still laughing at the complete change of heart a some of y’all have had. Please stop acting like some of the complaints are far off base and negative, when receipts can be pulled of you saying the same thing a lot meaner last season.

with that said, hopefully by next game...again. 

I wonder if Taylor would've left me as underwhelmed as her crab sister is doing now. Lol Hopefully, next game it'll get better

I definitely get where you are going lol. However, Im done arguing with people over these girls (for now).There are a lot of excuses and some people have amnesia about the thing they said when it comes to about this time last year. It’s just draining trying to type towards some of these hypocrites. If they like what they see...I love it because that’s THEIR OPINION. But the fact that they make excuses lets me know they see what everyone is seeing. Good thing I have always been a Micah fan and even bigger Doll fan....but c’monn now girls.

Drammy04 said:

Where were all these excuses before? Is it not hot in Louisiana yearly/always? Haven’t they always played PWIs? By which game is times up for Micah and/or the team, for some of y’all in regards to this being a good team? Last year it was weeks before the first game. While I do agree some time is fair, I’m ironically still laughing at the complete change of heart a some of y’all have had. Please stop acting like some of the complaints are far off base and negative, when receipts can be pulled of you saying the same thing a lot meaner last season.

with that said, hopefully by next game...again. 

Yeah, you’re right. They know it, that’s why they just bark even louder. You can even see the drop in the excitement and number of posts on this board. I’ve never seen other teams have more than the Dolls. But, my daddy always said don’t argue with a fool. I hope the team pulls it together for a solid season, too because I’m still rooting for that for the Dolls! 

Kaylon Voovam said:

I definitely get where you are going lol. However, Im done arguing with people over these girls (for now).There are a lot of excuses and some people have amnesia about the thing they said when it comes to about this time last year. It’s just draining trying to type towards some of these hypocrites. If they like what they see...I love it because that’s THEIR OPINION. But the fact that they make excuses lets me know they see what everyone is seeing. Good thing I have always been a Micah fan and even bigger Doll fan....but c’monn now girls.

Drammy04 said:

Where were all these excuses before? Is it not hot in Louisiana yearly/always? Haven’t they always played PWIs? By which game is times up for Micah and/or the team, for some of y’all in regards to this being a good team? Last year it was weeks before the first game. While I do agree some time is fair, I’m ironically still laughing at the complete change of heart a some of y’all have had. Please stop acting like some of the complaints are far off base and negative, when receipts can be pulled of you saying the same thing a lot meaner last season.

with that said, hopefully by next game...again. 

Agreed. I can deal with the fieldshow because I know that these are majority of the same vets from last year, so they will definitely dig into their bag for the first home game. I’m just not getting that feeling the Dolls usually give me in the stands. I don’t want to have to rely on Pure cocain every week to get a LITTLE doll fix lol. And yes the Stingettes are bringing HEAT. Did y’all see the ending to that fieldshow?? That Uniform?? Somebody call JaNae, Bri, and Niyah to tell them Akai was just playing...come back!!! Lmaooo



Truth_Serum said:

She’s definitely going to have to turn it up but, it’s only game 2.  The revamped field was good but I want to see last year’s caliber of field shows .  I also want the stands to match the field. I got a feeling that we will be getting both this year.  Plus, the Stingettes aren’t playing no games!!!!

Kaylon Voovam said:

I love Micah but she’s jus...meh to me so far. She is doing good but it’s just SOMETHING missing that I can’t put my finger on lol. I mean she was everything last season but it’s not translating to the front for me. It’s like Stamper brought “Battle mode” and “Sassy” to the dolls, Gabby brought “Bougie” and “sassy” to the dolls, and Micah brings “sassy” but thats it so far. She’s like a blank canvas and I don’t know if it’s good or bad. Plus, she has only done like 4 all together songs since her debut as captain....maybe that’s what is making me lose excitement this year. I don’t know what’s going on, but Im rooting for you Micah. I hope she brings it next week at home!!!

Truth_Serum said:

I’m talking about the way she interprets the music and movement quality.  I ain’t talking about when she starts the song.  She actually rides the beat and the band isn't over powering her.  

Mika Smith said:

Come on now, that's not the truth. Plus people keep complaining how she's not starting the songs on time.

Truth_Serum said:

I personally loved the revamped field show!  The transitions were on point, the turns were a thousand percent better, they looked cohesive, and they actually have solid choreography!   I’m not sure what y’all watching but this was a major improvement from last week.  Micah’s musicality is leaps and bounds above last year’s captain.  Again, the Dolls aren’t going to give you edgy choreography with sas and pop.  They are sticking to their brand!   I enjoyed it, well done!

Someone posted Akai is doing too much under one of the girls comments on IG lol. I see they are all having to make seperate IG accounts. One for personal, and one for Doll related stuff.

She definitely is. I love Akai, but she pushinggggg it this season. I know your in charge but...babygirl....Big sister.... this not 2005. I know she is trying to bring mystique back but I hope all of these changes don’t backfire for the girls.

Mika Smith said:

Someone posted Akai is doing too much under one of the girls comments on IG lol. I see they are all having to make seperate IG accounts. One for personal, and one for Doll related stuff.

I’m actually here for it. I think it will cut down on some of the stanning, and taking it back to being more about the organization and the brand, and not the individual stardom. Much like the pro dance teams. It will only work if they also have guidelines on what they can post and maybe cleaning up the stans off their personal pages. That unfortunately would be hard to have someone do who has a lot of followers, however. 

Mika Smith said:

Someone posted Akai is doing too much under one of the girls comments on IG lol. I see they are all having to make seperate IG accounts. One for personal, and one for Doll related stuff.

I had to come in for this. You can cheer Micah on without trying to dull another doll. Gabby’s musicality was IT. I’m not shading Mic at all because she looks better from the first game. But Micah’s musicality and count selection isn’t leaps and bounds better than Gabby. Gabby knew when certain parts of the song were going to be dramatic or soft or when the band was going to crescendo. She always matched the bands intensity. And Gabby started exactly at the right moments. And this is coming from a Shirley fan. Then for you to say “from last years captain” as if you didn’t know her name. Whew! Anyone want to join me at daiquiri cafe? Lmaoooooo

Truth_Serum said:

I personally loved the revamped field show!  The transitions were on point, the turns were a thousand percent better, they looked cohesive, and they actually have solid choreography!   I’m not sure what y’all watching but this was a major improvement from last week.  Micah’s musicality is leaps and bounds above last year’s captain.  Again, the Dolls aren’t going to give you edgy choreography with sas and pop.  They are sticking to their brand!   I enjoyed it, well done!

Now, why complement one to bring down the other. Last years captain? you know her name: Gabby. Y'all have to keep the same energy because when someone tries to say something about y'all's fave, y'all go crazy. Gabby had great musicality and thats a fact, but i would never insult Micah's musicality just to complement Gabby's. Smdh

Truth_Serum said:

I personally loved the revamped field show!  The transitions were on point, the turns were a thousand percent better, they looked cohesive, and they actually have solid choreography!   I’m not sure what y’all watching but this was a major improvement from last week.  Micah’s musicality is leaps and bounds above last year’s captain.  Again, the Dolls aren’t going to give you edgy choreography with sas and pop.  They are sticking to their brand!   I enjoyed it, well done!

Hmm... 

Nene Leakes Read Honey GIF - NeneLeakes ReadHoney GIFs

honrae rokermore said:

TRUTH serum , KEEP LOOKING OUT YOUR ROSE COLORED GLASSES @ WHILE I'LL GET STEVIE WONDER & RAY CHARLES TO BE THE JUDGE'S

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service