Replies

• 6666371453?profile=original

We back in action????

• That pic of Kaylon looks kinda weird lmaoo

• I changed pic to include Micah and Gabby....works better with Headline! #unbothered

Gracey Inno said:

That pic of Kaylon looks kinda weird lmaoo

SU Fabulous Dancing Dolls: UNBOTHERED 5OTH
  • Akai said ya’ll finally off punishment. Let's see how long it last 6666447879?profile=original

• period!!!

SUAlum11 said:

I changed pic to include Micah and Gabby....works better with Headline! #unbothered

Gracey Inno said:

That pic of Kaylon looks kinda weird lmaoo

• Just so people know abt the original storm! #DStorm #D4 #16 #D50th

• Micah is giving very much "who doubted me?" and Mutha Gabs is giving very much that regal presence that I adore about her. Please check out my review videos on YouTube!

YouTube
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • Reviews on POINT THUS FAR! GOOD JOB!

Be Objective said:

Micah is giving very much "who doubted me?" and Mutha Gabs is giving very much that regal presence that I adore about her. Please check out my review videos on YouTube!

• Best reviewer rn!!!

Be Objective said:

Micah is giving very much "who doubted me?" and Mutha Gabs is giving very much that regal presence that I adore about her. Please check out my review videos on YouTube!

• I like them too.. im digging this new era of review videos from different ppl as of late .. 

SUAlum11 said:

Reviews on POINT THUS FAR! GOOD JOB!

Be Objective said:

This reply was deleted.