SU VS ALCORN

Now that Mr Murry is at Alcorn SU bout to crank on they asses LOL..pay back a bitch. Mr. Murry pulled that stunt last year at the BOTB wen su was about to perform on the field and JSU started playing "POWER"..lets see him do that shit now at SU homecoming this year LOL

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• LET IT GOOOOOOOOO...!! DIFFERENT BAND...DIFFERENT YEAR...
  • it will BE NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!

• For an incident ya'll made sound so insignificant, ya'll surely are talking about this alot.
  • In kevin hart voice "really?, like really dude?"
  • SU has never had a rivalry with Murry.

Moving right along

• It's been decades if any time has SU ever had Alcorn on their minds!
  • WTF!!..are yall not reading wat the thread says DAMN...nevermind fuck it..MURRY was at jsu wen they disrespected su before going on the field..BUT yall not getting the whole concept of where im goin wit this so never mind
  • WE GET IT...sir I think were trying to tell you that this thread is a "NON MUTHA F***N FACTOR". A band will never blow on another band DIRECTOR... lmao. the battle is between the BANDS, not band vs band director. lol
  • Real. I'm sure it will be a....competition....but nothing too personal. 

jason said:
    WE GET IT...sir I think were trying to tell you that this thread is a "NON MUTHA F***N FACTOR". A band will never blow on another band DIRECTOR... lmao. the battle is between the BANDS, not band vs band director. lol
    SU VS ALCORN
    Now that Mr Murry is at Alcorn SU bout to crank on they asses LOL..pay back a bitch. Mr. Murry pulled that stunt last year at the BOTB wen su was abo…
  • *ahem*

6662474853?profile=original

This reply was deleted.