Replies

• If JSU beats Aamu, then they clinch the SWAC east... If they lose and then they lose to Alcorn as well, then Alabama State goes if they beat Southern and Valley. If JSU and Bama State both lose their remaining SWAC games, then Alcorn goes; so the east is still up in the air.
  • I speak BoomBox Classic II into existence.

• as much as i dont like jsu, their football team is unmatched....they will beat aamu without a prob.....the ccc will definitely be interesting tho...both bands and football teams are bringing some serious heat this year....

~teamalcornforlife

• Congrats Jags! I just hope we can finish these remaining games strong. JAGUARNATION will most definitely hold Houston down in December. #teamSU
  • SU PULLED A 2011 gsu they goin take it jags want it and need it. too bad the band battle wont be as hype due to the BOTB will be directly after the game....but JSU if they go or even alcorn will play that game hard! The game alone will be more entertaining than the band battle imo due to a pre game battle may happen if they allow bands in early
  • Southern University's "often imitated, NEVER duplicated" Human Jukebox will be in Section 135 at Reliant Stadium on Saturday, December 7th @ 1:00 pm for the 2013 SWAC Championship game.  This section is closest to the Western Conference Champion's side (East Side/Visitors Side) of the stadium.  The other band will be in Section 115. 

This reply was deleted.