SWAC Championship 2014

Does anyone know the seating arrangement for the bands and who may be going out of the west? I know it's between SU and Gram...or is it too early to tell?

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Seating arrangement will be the same as it was for 2013. Bands sit on opposite sides behind the endzone.

Game will be Alcorn vs SU/GSU.

The Bayou Classic will determine who plays Alcorn

• My bet is grambling. they are undefeated

• They just lost to bama st.
  • You always put your own FOOT in your big FAT "Mouth"  Ha ha ha-----it should read----Why not J-stank ??

altosax said:

My bet is grambling. they are undefeated

SWAC Championship 2014
    Does anyone know the seating arrangement for the bands and who may be going out of the west? I know it's between SU and Gram...or is it too early to…
  • REAPEAT JAGUARS   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SU vs Alcorn rematch will take place! SU has all their players back and improving week by week. GSU aint ready!

• really...... yawn. i just assume they were still undefeated since grambling football team has been under the radar kicking butt.... but you are the one mentioning Jackson State sooooo that speaks volume. But I am glad for any team thats going. Everyone deserve to shine... You win and you loose some.  its life. (SO SAVE THE NEGATIVE TALK)

honrae rokermore said:

You always put your own FOOT in your big FAT "Mouth"  Ha ha ha-----it should read----Why not J-stank ??

altosax said:

SWAC Championship 2014
    Does anyone know the seating arrangement for the bands and who may be going out of the west? I know it's between SU and Gram...or is it too early to…
  • says the person who called a Dancing Doll fat, said she needed to cross her chubby legs, or get off the team....right?

You are a CERTIFIED IDIOT!!!!

tumblr_lps76r3f341r00k3po1_400.gif

altosax said:

really...... yawn. i just assume they were still undefeated since grambling football team has been under the radar kicking butt.... but you are the one mentioning Jackson State sooooo that speaks volume. But I am glad for any team thats going. Everyone deserve to shine... You win and you loose some.  its life. (SO SAVE THE NEGATIVE TALK)

honrae rokermore said:

You always put your own FOOT in your big FAT "Mouth"  Ha ha ha-----it should read----Why not J-stank ??

altosax said:

SWAC Championship 2014
  • no sir. It will be another redemption game for SU.

They had one last year when they lost to JSU in regular, and beat them for SWAC Championship.

SU lost to Alcorn earlier this regular season, and will be looking to beat them for the SWAC Championship.

Last_outlaw said:

It will be a boring SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP game between Alcorn N GSU. 

• How Is GSU not READY? They lost only one swac game all season BOTH SU an GSU have smart teams...And bayou history proves records dont even matter!! GSU vs Alcorn is a great rival alone anD GSU beat Alcorn this yr Both teams lost to a team one beat. So that doesnt matter. GSU have a very strong alumni an fan base in Houston too if its GSU vs Alcorn or SU vs Alcorn it will be a great SWAC championship either way WHY all three have something to prove...FOR. GSU TO BE WHERE THEY ARE NOW IS CLASSIC...LIKE A 2011 REPEAT. Hell band battle last yr at the championship was boring... if gsu alcorn or su goes all three bands are not the idealvstyle to each other but I kno halftime will be good if either SU GSU Alcorn goes
This reply was deleted.