Does anyone know the seating arrangement for the bands and who may be going out of the west? I know it's between SU and Gram...or is it too early to tell?

Views: 2690

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

U mad??

Last_outlaw said:

It will be a boring SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP game between Alcorn N GSU. 

Hey JAGUAR NATION----Maze will have a CONCERT after the GAME in RELIANT STADIUM ---after we BEAT the braves-----GEAUX JAGUARS !!!!!

Southern University is RANKED No 1 in the Sheridan Black College Polls in FOOTBALL--------REPEAT JAGS !!!!

Don't think y'all (SU) have a chance in football... May wanna depend on the jukebox for a morale booster...

#AlcornAllDay
ALCORN THIS SU TEAM IS NOT THE SAME FROM beginning OF THE SEASON...BUT BOTH TEAMS WILL GIVE HELL BAYOU CLASSIC GAME GAME DOWN TO THE FINAL SECOND I THINK THIS GAME WILL TOO...GOOD LUCK TO Both
The first time we play'd Alcorn we play'd wit reserves . We have our full time now & haven't lost yet . & didn't yall just lost to JSU ??
Yep.... We took a "L" from jsu.... I quess y'all were reserved for the past 2 seasons....
In case you forgot we were "SWAC Champs" last year . So that game was pointless.

Southern will be in 113&114, Alcorn 133&134

@ Michael Dedrick....you are right.... You WERE swac champs LAST YEAR....but y'all lost to us THIS YEAR and last year.... *shrugs*
SU won on a fluke play by JSU..they just got lucky!
Alcorn played their starters the entire game against Jsu but you have to remember in a big rivalry game you can throw records out the window. They'll be back to form tomorrow and beat the brakes off of Su again! Watch!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service