SWAC Championship Official (JSU vs Southern) BOTB Roll Call.

So, now that JSU and Southern and have clinched spots.... Who all on here will be in attendance and can the BANDS confirm if they will be participating in the Battle of the Bands after the game? 

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• all SWAC bands will be in attendance
  • Too bad we may get just a good pre game from jsu an su the game depending on the refs but that stadium is very mic heavy! so game maybe a few songs an fanfares But all ten swac bands have to perform at the botb Anyone know the order of performance?
  • There probably won't be a 5th.  That's where the Battle of the Bands will be.  If we're lucky, we'll get a Zero Quarter.

• I will be there. - JUKEBOX89

• BAND/MUSIC said:

i think its going to be hell of a pregame and 5th....

no 5th the botb is directly after the game
    So, now that JSU and Southern and have clinched spots.... Who all on here will be in attendance and can the BANDS confirm if they will be participati…
  • They should do an All-SWAC 5th after the game... Every band gets 2 songs lol

• BAND/MUSIC said:

so with this botb would it be stands or halftime shows

Marchingsport.com said:

There probably won't be a 5th.  That's where the Battle of the Bands will be.  If we're lucky, we'll get a Zero Quarter.

field
    So, now that JSU and Southern and have clinched spots.... Who all on here will be in attendance and can the BANDS confirm if they will be participati…
  • It will be only field shows. 

BAND/MUSIC said:

so with this botb would it be stands or halftime shows

Marchingsport.com said:

There probably won't be a 5th.  That's where the Battle of the Bands will be.  If we're lucky, we'll get a Zero Quarter.

• 1146513_10201941044475128_1733859166_n.jpg

From my source, the Boom will be in section 135 while SU will be in 115.  No 5th quarter will be held.  Instead it will be all field shows.  There is a rumor *ram won't make the BOTB bcuz of another trip to Dallas that same weekend (someone confirm). 

For those interested, the Boom will be practicing at Willowridge HS the day before the game. 

Hope to see everyone at the game.

• Gram didn't make it to the last SWAC BOTB

This reply was deleted.