End of the Year Team Rankings

So the season is coming to a close with most teams finishing their season this past weekend and a few finishing next weekend, so it’s the perfect time to do rankings. So based off the technique, presentation, stands, and field, which teams are in your top rankings?

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Based off the teams I watch

1. GGs (most consistent & cleaner than ever!!!) 

2. Black Foxes 

3. Stingettes 

4. J-Settes 

5. Dolls (I’ll advance the dolls to #4 if I’m impressed after Bayou Classic) 

• 1. GG’s

2. Stingettes

3. Divas

4. Black Fox

5. Jsettes

6. Motion

7. Orchesis

8. Dolls

9. 14k

10. Golden Delight

11. Mahogany 

Edit: Forgot to add the jsettes

• 1. Stingettes 

2. Black Foxes

3. GG’s

4.Settes 

5. Dolls 

• Honestly,  no squad other than the Stings. Really stood out this season.  The Dolls 50th was great,  The Settes had their moments in the stands. Field was very blah.  Delight did great during their UNC/rock performance.  But a blah season as well. This was a throw away season for squads! With all the drama etc. I look forward to a better season next year 

• 1. Stingettes (they’ve literally went viral all season, Thanks to Janae)

2. GGs (they’ve been really consistent this year)

3. Jsettes (they’ve been good most of the year their field shows have tanked tho)

4. Fabulous Dancing Dolls (Micah was bland but had her moments)

5. Black Foxes (very underrated but they are moving up in ranking and attention they dance down and they are super clean)

6. AAMU DIVAS (they’ve garnered attention this year they have interesting stand choices)

7. 14k

8. Golden Delights

• The Golden Girls were truly golden. 

Black Foxes were foxy. I didn't really follow them much, but they woke me up.

The Dolls were consistent if not thrilling.

The drama surrounding the Stingettes and Jsettes ruined their seasons for me, viral videos or not. There is much to be said about operating as a cohesive unit and avoiding behaviors which would disgrace and dishonor the brand and legacy of your team. 

• @MellyMel: I agree with your list and reasonings 100 percent.,
  • 1. Stingettes

2. GGs

3. Divas 

4. Orchesis

5. Black Fox

6. Jsettes

8. 14K

9. Dolls

10. Golden Delight

• I agree with all of this. Drama or no drama, Stingettes did their thing. Hell if I’m being honest, the Divas were okay this year too lol

Amir Fire said:

1. Stingettes (they’ve literally went viral all season, Thanks to Janae)

2. GGs (they’ve been really consistent this year)

3. Jsettes (they’ve been good most of the year their field shows have tanked tho)

4. Fabulous Dancing Dolls (Micah was bland but had her moments)

5. Black Foxes (very underrated but they are moving up in ranking and attention they dance down and they are super clean)

6. AAMU DIVAS (they’ve garnered attention this year they have interesting stand choices)

7. 14k

8. Golden Delights

End of the Year Team Rankings
    So the season is coming to a close with most teams finishing their season this past weekend and a few finishing next weekend, so it’s the perfect tim…
  • I’m so happy PV is getting so much love this season. They’ve been my favorite for a minute. 

This reply was deleted.