So the season is coming to a close with most teams finishing their season this past weekend and a few finishing next weekend, so it’s the perfect time to do rankings. So based off the technique, presentation, stands, and field, which teams are in your top rankings?

Views: 2632

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Divas better note this one down on the calendar from you lol

Mehgan James said:

I agree with all of this. Drama or no drama, Stingettes did their thing. Hell if I’m being honest, the Divas were okay this year too lol

Amir Fire said:

1. Stingettes (they’ve literally went viral all season, Thanks to Janae)

2. GGs (they’ve been really consistent this year)

3. Jsettes (they’ve been good most of the year their field shows have tanked tho)

4. Fabulous Dancing Dolls (Micah was bland but had her moments)

5. Black Foxes (very underrated but they are moving up in ranking and attention they dance down and they are super clean)

6. AAMU DIVAS (they’ve garnered attention this year they have interesting stand choices)

7. 14k

8. Golden Delights

I’m almost lock step with you but, I would switch 3 and 4.  The J-Settes field shows were underwhelming.  People are being generous...  and I’m a huge fan!

Amir Fire said:

3. Jsettes (they’ve been good most of the year their field shows have tanked tho)

5. Black Foxes (very underrated but they are moving up in ranking and attention they dance down and they are super clean)

6. AAMU DIVAS (they’ve garnered attention this year they have interesting stand choices)

7. 14k

8. Golden Delights

I'd switch 4 and 5. But this is pretty accurate to me. I'd put Orchesis at 7 with the other 2 behind them. Lyric and Jalin really sold me over last year and Lyric didn't disappoint this year.

Amir Fire said:

7. 14k

8. Golden Delights

Lmao! I didn’t even want to say it. That’s why I said they looked “cute”. Now if they can tone the hair whips and wild movements down, I may really get into them. LOL

justDANCE said:

The Divas better note this one down on the calendar from you lol

Mehgan James said:

I agree with all of this. Drama or no drama, Stingettes did their thing. Hell if I’m being honest, the Divas were okay this year too lol

Amir Fire said:

7. 14k

8. Golden Delights

i think the black foxes were the best this season! FOr them to have 20 girls and still be clean is amazing. They have always been underrated. I kinda miss their old style but then i dont sometimes. Im glad they stick to their rockette/rangerette high kick.

Stingettes-amazing year for them this year, despite the drama

gg's they did really good.

dolls- disappointed with them this season. the field shows this year have been lackluster. 2018 had better field shows. the pv black foxes shut them down this year both on the field and the stands.

1.Stingettes- Janae despite all of the drama was just simply amazing and her squad followed suit

2. Black Foxes - They were clean on point and very theatrical which I love

3. Tie Motion J-Settes  and GG's - Alia was everything as Motion Captain she gave me classic Motion with attitude she was very entertaining and had tons of energy. I liked KG's stands but the field was eeeeh , GG's were just flat out entertaining period 

4. Dolls - They were the typical Dolls to me... Nothing bad I really think Gabby should've been a 2 year 

1. PV - Cassondra and Z’nae really have came into their own this year. Stands have been their best thing this year with field following. Shawn Zachary is doing an amazing job over there and hopefully her and whoever is captain next year has something but planned for their 50th. 
2. GG - Shunti and her team have really made me a believer. To me, they’re the only squad that has consistently gotten better over the season and I’m so looking forward to them next year. I also love how GG current and alum love and defend each other. It’s so cute. 
3. Dolls - dolls are gonna doll. The “With Me” remake and HC were their best games. Looking forward to Bayou. 
4. Sting - they were headed in the right direction ya know before all the drama. I like them with smaller numbers though

5. Settes - KG made the best of what happened and they still came out good. She’s more of a stands captain than field. I did like how they used the drum majors to make up for the missing Settes

Honorable Mention: AAMU - I’ve seen some tweets from the girls and the criticism does get to them. They know they’re one of the youngest teams in the SWAC and they just want the chance to grow. They are pretty good and clean when they aren’t overdoing their movements like they do at MCC

Your girls looked good this year!! Will she be a second year captain?
Nastacia Chun Li De Sousa said:

1.Stingettes- Janae despite all of the drama was just simply amazing and her squad followed suit

3. Tie Motion J-Settes  and GG's - Alia was everything as Motion Captain she gave me classic Motion with attitude she was very entertaining and had tons of energy. I liked KG's stands but the field was eeeeh , GG's were just flat out entertaining period 

4. Dolls - They were the typical Dolls to me... Nothing bad I really think Gabby should've been a 2 year 

Hopefully, she's a beast in the classroom so she might graduate early 

Mehgan James said:

Your girls looked good this year!! Will she be a second year captain?
Nastacia Chun Li De Sousa said:

1. Stingettes (Total package)

2. Black Foxes

3. Dancing Diva

4. Dolls

5. Alcorn GG's (Uniforms, poise, stage presence and body toning needs work)

1. Sting (field and stands) - technical on field 

2. Motion (field and stands) - technical on field 

3. Black Fox (field and stands) - technical on field

4. Divas (field and stands) - technical on field

5. GG’s (stands and great energy in field)

5. Orchesis (field and stands) - technical on field 

6. Dolls (field and stands) - technical on field

7. Jsette (stands)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service