Replies

• I just hope it doesn't rain...  

BC is up to the challenge, no doubt.  But when the stakes are high like they are for something like this, the Boom is dangerous.  Every year, they have to get up for Southern in the Boombox classic, so with the MEAC-SWAC challenge being on a bigger stage, all I can say is this:  Fasten your seats belts and fine tune your sensory apparatus.  This will be epic.        

• BCU will definitely be the best sounding. With unmatched precision!!!!!

• Someone said something like that in the run-up to the 2016 Honda when the two bands faced each other.  The Boom performed right before BC and left no room for ‘definitely’ better. BC was good but couldn’t surpass what the Boom laid down that day.  Both played California, and it was clear that Jackson carried the day.  The receipts are out there.  Lu the Boom!

• Oooooooooooooook! Man they about to get blasted out the Stadium. The going up against the Boom not one of those weak MEAC Bands. You crazy. It’s going to get REAL ugly for them. You may not no this but if the Football Team is leading throughout the game by the time the 4th quarter comes around The Boom and the whole side (which WILL be backed cause we travel) is going to act a real fool. I’ve seen it before. 

jessie said:

BCU will definitely be the best sounding. With unmatched precision!!!!!

SWAC / MEAC CHALLENGE - Bethune Cookman is in trouble. They are not ready for the BOOOOOOM!
    Bethune Cookman is in trouble. They are not ready for the BOOOOOOM!
  • Lol ok. And I love Jackson. But being loud does not equate to being the best sounding or having the best precision. I stand by what I said. BCU will be the better sounding and marching. I'll give Jackson the 5th quarter. 

Love Da Boom said:

Oooooooooooooook! Man they about to get blasted out the Stadium. The going up against the Boom not one of those weak MEAC Bands. You crazy. It’s going to get REAL ugly for them. You may not no this but if the Football Team is leading throughout the game by the time the 4th quarter comes around The Boom and the whole side (which WILL be backed cause we travel) is going to act a real fool. I’ve seen it before. 

jessie said:

BCU will definitely be the best sounding. With unmatched precision!!!!!

SWAC / MEAC CHALLENGE - Bethune Cookman is in trouble. They are not ready for the BOOOOOOM!
    Bethune Cookman is in trouble. They are not ready for the BOOOOOOM!
  • MEAC bands always talking about "its not about how loud you are" when they dragged lmao.

JSU about to murder these boys

• I'm confused last year the Boom sounded good to me they better than BCU because they have a much better book. UNless BCU improves their book the boom will have their way

This reply was deleted.