The Boom's "Whats Love Gotta do with It"
The boom seems more mature and more polished under Doc than they did under the other guy....

Views: 2661

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DT Classic said:
Please post the clip that puts "What's Love Got to do With It" on the nominee's list.  That song ain't even Top 10 on JSt's list.
That song is not hot at all lol!!!
Yall some grade a haters.

This is the one I saw...

DT Classic said:

Please post the clip that puts "What's Love Got to do With It" on the nominee's list.  That song ain't even Top 10 on JSt's list.
and they look gud AF
JSU HAM
i gotcha lol
listen to 1:35 thru 2:07.  That shat sounds hit.  You don't get credit for blow'n the chorus and nothing else.

LC said:

This is the one I saw...

DT Classic said:

Please tell me they were kidding when they tried to say that was in the league of Been So Long and Something in my Heart.

DT Classic said:
listen to 1:35 thru 2:07.  That shat sounds hit.  You don't get credit for blow'n the chorus and nothing else.

LC said:

This is the one I saw...

DT Classic said:

lol yall crazy rotfl
so far, "Something In My Heart, Been So long, and honorable mention Tyrone (needs to be longer)
It don't take you suckas long to start crying when the Boom starts to shine..

Lmao yall kidding right..."What's Love Got To Do With It"

"Something in my heart" but I can recall saying in 08 that "My My My" was a nice "Song of the Year" and outta of nowhere in late November that dayum "I decided" came Lmao and crushed the entire book down...so I'm expected a banger to be played late November prolly against TXSU lmao

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service