Replies

• It's still to early to tell. We are only in like the 5th week. Who knows what songs swac bands are sitting on. This topic would probably get more hits after November....You are pointing in the right direction though. (The BOOM having the song of the year lol)
  • I won't definitively name one, since the season is far from over, but so far IMO the comp. is between:

SU - Been So Long

SU - Make Me Smile

SU - Party

JSU - Tyrone

JSU - What's Love Got To Do With It

• Something In My Heart so far to me.
  • Oh yes, and Su- Something In My Heart.lol

LC said:

I won't definitively name one, since the season is far from over, but so far IMO the comp. is between:

SU - Been So Long

SU - Make Me Smile

SU - Party

JSU - Tyrone

JSU - What's Love Got To Do With It

Swac song of the Year
    The Boom's Whats Love Gotta do with It The boom seems more mature and more polished under Doc than they did under the other guy....
  • I like"Ham" as SWAC song of the year as played by the Sonic Boom!!
  • Yes, that Something in My Heart is jammin'. FAMU really didn't know what to play after that one. Then Been So Long really put them in a tight spot.
  • Defenitly SU-Something in My Heart
  • But we still have a full 2 months to go!!!!
  • jsu su even gsu hell txsu may come with something better the next few weeks but su something in my heart is nice. But far to early to tell
  • What do yall mean by the "SWAC song of the year"?  Are yall talking about your favorite song played by a particular SWAC band thus far?  Or are yall talking about a song that MOST SWAC bands are playing this season?
This reply was deleted.