WHO had the BEST debut? 

NOW that ive seen majority of the squads, my top two are STINGETTES and J-SETTES(So Far)!!!!! HAIR, MAKE-UP, UNIFORM, SYNCRINIZATION, MATERIAL all played a part! 

My season anticipated match-up is JSettes vs Stingettes

Honorable Mention: MOTION....

What are your ranks? 

STINGETTES

DOLLS

MOTION

JSETTES

DIVAS

BLACK FOXES

GOLDEN GIRLS

UAPB GOLDEN GIRLS

SATIN DOLLS

DANCING DIVAS

Views: 5606

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Everybody did very well. Looking forward to this week.

It's hard to rank but I will say I believe the Jsettes were top dogs period. Uniforms,make up,hair ,stands and field were near flawless and entertaining at of everyone.

Foxes caught my eye and even though they still need some work Stingettes looked good overall.

Which former Doll is their sponsor?

The GGs were worth the wait. They continue to evolve and I'm here for it. I know that uniform was catalog and super simple but the soft,natural make up and hair just all worked together. I need Shunti to fix her face though. She needs to trust herself,shes doing a great job. 

The Dolls were the Dolls. Those crabs fit in to the point you dont even know they are there. They did an excellent job select those two young ladies.

Shawn Zachary I think 

Natural Beauty_08 said:

It's hard to rank but I will say I believe the Jsettes were top dogs period. Uniforms,make up,hair ,stands and field were near flawless and entertaining at of everyone.

Foxes caught my eye and even though they still need some work Stingettes looked good overall.

The GGs were worth the wait. They continue to evolve and I'm here for it. I know that uniform was catalog and super simple but the soft,natural make up and hair just all worked together. I need Shunti to fix her face though. She needs to trust herself,shes doing a great job. 

The Dolls were the Dolls. Those crabs fit in to the point you dont even know they are there. They did an excellent job select those two young ladies.

Yes Shawn, she was a former Doll. I wonder if she is coming to homecoming this year.

Nastacia Chun Li De Sousa said:

Shawn Zachary I think 

Natural Beauty_08 said:

Anyone have a pic of her? I'm not as well versed as the doll fans. When did she crab?

I'm a fan of all so I dont pretend to know things if I dont!

louisianaboi08 said:

Yes Shawn, she was a former Doll. I wonder if she is coming to homecoming this year.

Shawn Zachary I think 

Natural Beauty_08 said:

IDK lol... 

Natural Beauty_08 said:

Anyone have a pic of her? I'm not as well versed as the doll fans. When did she crab?

I'm a fan of all so I dont pretend to know things if I dont!

louisianaboi08 said:

Shawn Zachary I think 

Natural Beauty_08 said:

Besides that crab fumbling the count, The Motion looked good in the stands and on the field

I'm really liking Alia up front she gives me attitude for sure.. 

Jsettes 1

Stingettes 2

Golden delight 3

Black foxes 4 

Ggs 5

Divas 6

No shade but Golden Delight is the best in SWAC for week one... Sorry not Sorry

You know what sis I love you but NOOOO lol 

Hi I'm Aggiehead call me Mother said:

GD has zero competition in the MEAC. Like none. May as well just pick them , and the Passionettes up from the SIAC and move them to the SWAC....kick UAPB GGs and Satin Dolls out.. jk. I like them the UAPB and the Satin.

Hi I'm Aggiehead call me Mother said:

Man, after watching Kayla and the Jsettes, I have to give it to them as much as I enjoyed the Stingettes.

I don't watch everybody, so my top three are the only three I've watched.

1. Jsettes

2. Stingettes

3. Dolls

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service