SWAC WEEK #1 RANKS!!!!

WHO had the BEST debut? 

NOW that ive seen majority of the squads, my top two are STINGETTES and J-SETTES(So Far)!!!!! HAIR, MAKE-UP, UNIFORM, SYNCRINIZATION, MATERIAL all played a part! 

My season anticipated match-up is JSettes vs Stingettes

Honorable Mention: MOTION....

What are your ranks? 

STINGETTES

DOLLS

MOTION

JSETTES

DIVAS

BLACK FOXES

GOLDEN GIRLS

UAPB GOLDEN GIRLS

SATIN DOLLS

DANCING DIVAS

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You saw the Jsettes too???? Ugh!!!!!  I hate my life!6666392487?profile=original

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/6666392487?profile=original
  • LOL awwww Chuck!! <3

Chuck Taylor said:

SWAC WEEK #1 RANKS!!!!
    WHO had the BEST debut?  NOW that ive seen majority of the squads, my top two are STINGETTES and J-SETTES(So Far)!!!!! HAIR, MAKE-UP, UNIFORM, SYNCR…
  • I think it all boils down to peoples individual favorite teams because I didn't see any one team that out did the other. Everyone had minimal mistakes but did AMAZING jobs. I'm impressed with the entire SWAC so far.

• #1. JSETTES!!!

then JANAE and Nyah! Lol 

(PV girls are serving though) 

everybody else was cute. 

• 1. J settes 

2. Stingettes 

3. Everybody else

• JSettes

Stingettes

Dolls

• F what ya'll heard. But the Black Foxes brought it Sunday at the BOTBs.. field and stands. 

• Collectively all of the SWAC squads had pretty good debuts.. Each had minor things that can be fixed but I enjoyed seeing all of the squads this weekend... MY only gripe is that Grambling stops dancing while the Orchesis are dancing.. Thats soooo tacky and distracting 

• Yea I think everyone did amazing the first week. I'm rooting for everyone SWAC! Stingettes came out the gate swinging which was to be expected, Dolls def went there at the BOTB, Jsettes killed the 14k, Black foxes look amazing to be a bigger squad. I think everyone did good. Once everyone get those first game jitters and kinks out the way, this will be a beastly season for the SWAC across the boards. Even the bands have stepped it up!Motion proud of those girls too. Im def a happy camper. 

• Stingettes

J-Settes

Black Foxes

thats all for me. Dolls aren’t there yet. They did all that secretive mess for a really bad first showing.

This reply was deleted.