Nov. 24th Bayou Classic vs. Grambling State

Tags: football, southern

Views: 3864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same thing I did lol 

NaJocquin J. McCoy said:

FAMU... LOL..

???? Who are you talking about???? In 2005, Hurricane Katrina wiped our game at McNeese State and Hurricane Rita wiped out our game against Albany State. This will be the first time SU has played New Mexico.

Aquann Smith said:

They probably wont go to the new mexico game. They didnt go in 05 either

Plus, thats a money game. So SU will be there...Seems like i need to start planning my road trip...

hey, why does southern university percussion numbers never change? 

Dang, so that means JSU has Miss St., TnSU, then SU in the 1st three weeks.

Now I have to choose between TnSU and SU =(

I think both bands will be prepared for boom box look at the 90s and early 00s boom box was same day as state fair classic end of sept an early oct. Even if its the first game no excuse for not putting out great products. Sure bands are stronger mid season but bands know who is coming next just prep.
Yall must play Valley on ESPNU Sept 13. Thats a Thursday.

Hey Frosty, don't forget J-State goes to Houston for TxSU between TnSU and SU. That should help you make both!

FrostyNacho said:

Yea, but all that pre-game stuff didn't get started till the mid 00s bcuz the game was around mid season.

tony said:

I think both bands will be prepared for boom box look at the 90s and early 00s boom box was same day as state fair classic end of sept an early oct. Even if its the first game no excuse for not putting out great products. Sure bands are stronger mid season but bands know who is coming next just prep.

Oh yea.  Well, looks like its a road trip

CK One said:

Hey Frosty, don't forget J-State goes to Houston for TxSU between TnSU and SU. That should help you make both!

FrostyNacho said:

The game against FAMU should be really interesting. But why dont they have TnSt schedule for next season?

Because we are playing New Mexico next season. There wasn't room on the schedule to play Tenn State.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service